PropTech Vacancy Technical Project Manager role based in Belgium.
Operating from its Brussels headquarters, our client is an international SaaS company. They are significantly reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions (up to 40%) in commercial buildings without requiring any investment. They use – internally developed - advanced machine learning technology, engineered from 20+ years of building system and simulation expertise that generates immediate results. Next to lower energy costs and CO2 emissions, our client digital solutions reduce maintenance workload and provide you a more comfortable indoor climate. Running buildings on autopilot with our client increases value and profit for all stakeholders. Their clients are large, international oriented asset managers, O&M parties and tenants.
To meet their growth ambitions, they are looking for a passionate technical project manager. Your role consists among other of the following tasks for the different buildings in their portfolio:
- You analyze the integration possibilities in the quotation phase based on a site visit and the documentation supplied.
- You identify technical solutions for the communication between the cloud service and the building management / BMS.
- You determine the specifications for any additional GBS configuration and / or monitoring.
- You analyze the market, coordinate the work and monitor the planning of the various subcontractors.
- You discuss the projects in close consultation with the account manager and provide input for the offers.
- You install the gateway on site and train the customer and technical parties in the use of the service and dashboard.
- With your experience and customer feedback you contribute to the further development of our client and their services.
- Super organized Project Manager;
- Team player with good communication skills;
- A flexible mind-set and start-up mentality;
- Professional proficiency in Dutch, French and English, German is a plus Knowledge and/or Experience within one of the following domains:
- Good understanding of HVAC-systems.
- Experience with (installation of) monitoring.
- Experience with - multiple - GBS-systems of the most known suppliers (PRIVA, Johnson Controls, Honeywell, Siemens, Sauter,…)
- Knowledge of interoperability of industrial systems and communication protocols (BACnet, Modbus, OPC, M-bus, LonWorks,...)
- Knowledge IT-infrastructure (networkconfiguration, internet security,…)
- Affinity with energy & technology in buildings
Our client offers a unique opportunity to further develop yourself
- … in a company with an ambitious growth plan, providing a service disruptive to the current market
- … in a small, engaged team with top level experts in real estate, energy efficiency in buildings and web technology
- Attractive salary package in line with your level of experience, including group insurance, hospital insurance, meal vouchers, representation allowance and company mobile phone
- Sustainable transport: Easy access with public transport, 100% reimbursement of public transport fare
- A flexible work environment: flexible working hours, telework, flex desk policy, etc.
- An international environment: projects in different European countries, colleagues with diverse nationalities
For further details please contact Dilan - email@example.com