PropTech Senior Sales Person role based in Spain.
Since 2014, our client has been combing data-analytics, energy management and digitalization to accelerate the energy transition of the real estate sector. They develop SaaS software that collects, controls for reliability and analyses large building portfolio data, in order to automatically detect potential energy savings and support the client’s ESG initiatives. Market leader in France and with offices in Spain, Italy and the UK; Our client is expanding internationally. To support this expansion, our client is strengthening its Italia team.
7 YEARS AFTER ITS CREATION:
- Cross-disciplinary and cross-cultural team of 100+ people
- 250+ clients across Europe
- 4 offices in Paris, Madrid, Milan and London
APPLYING AT THIS COMPANY MEANS:
- Joining an ambitious and fast-developing company
- Working as a team in a multicultural environment
- Being responsible, taking initiatives and being transparent
- Doing a job that has true meaning by trying every day to save the world ;)!
- Specifically, you will be responsible for:
The selected person will manage the development and expansion of the portfolio of clients, consisting of medium and large enterprises, operating above all in the Real Estate sector but also in others (Banking and Insurance, Retail, Public Administration, etc.)
Developing and coordinating the implementation of initiatives aimed at stimulating market demand.
Skills required :
- Experience and Knowledge of the Real Estate market and the Energy sector
- Promote the sale of the product and service in the relevant markets by taking care of the related commercial development
- Taking care of all the phases of the commercial negotiation (presentation of the company and product demo, offer preparation, follow-up, negotiation, contract closing)
- Proven commercial experience in the sale of software in a complex B2B environment
- Ability to manage and develop relationships on medium-large clients, in complex environments, with high-level corporate contacts
- Many years of experience in managing complex business negotiations involving multiple stakeholders
- Proactive attitude and accustomed to start-up environments
- Strong interpersonal skills, dynamism, leadership, flexibility, excellent analytical and listening skills, determination, aptitude for teamwork and achievement of goals
- Native Spanish and excellent level of English, French is a plus
For further details please contact Dilan - firstname.lastname@example.org