Senior Director of Product
PropTech Senior Director of Product role based remote, US.
My client is seeking a Senior Director of Product with experience in commercial real estate investment to join their Revenue - Investor Products team, which creates and commercializes new tech products for the investor market globally. Our objective is to enable institutional investors and investment managers in real estate to find better investment opportunities, improve returns and reduce costs, by directly leveraging technology products and platforms that we provide.
What this job involves
As a Senior Director of Product, you will:
- Identify suitable investor product opportunities, define the product vision and validate product-market fit with real estate investors
- Work with the corporate strategy and development teams to identify, evaluate and execute on inorganic opportunities in the investor space
- Create business cases for proposed investor products, ensuring organizational alignment and securing the necessary funding
- Build and manage a team of seasoned product managers, as our portfolio of investor products grows
- Engage with investor clients and the broader investor community to understand their needs and identify new product opportunities
- Lead cross-functional teams across engineering, design, marketing, finance, sales and customer success to develop products and launch them into the market
- Establish and maintain product roadmaps, while allocating resources appropriately to ensure delivery to a high standard.
- Lay out and achieve success metrics for these products, such as revenue and customer adoption (in the form of Objectives and Key Results)
- Ensure a customer-focused approach and clear understanding and articulation of value delivered to the client through our products
What you need:
- 15+ years of combined experience across product management and commercial real estate investment, valuation or financing
- Track record of product innovation in both early-stage and scaling phases
- Experience working with corporate development and strategy teams, including M&A deals
- Strong client focus and ability to translate the voice of the customer into product strategy
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Highly collaborative with the ability to engage and partner across the organization
For further details please contact Hattie.email@example.com