PropTech Sales Representative role based in London, UK.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
As a Sales Representative your main focus will be on Inbound and Outbound sales, with your objective being to achieve full occupancy across all their properties. On a daily basis, you will be working alongside the Sales Manager to find and engage prospective customers and answer customer enquiries across multiple channels while maintaining company standards.
1)Perform inbound and outbound sales on lead generations platforms, third party sites and social media channels
- Source new leads and follow up on active leads
- Answer customer enquiries across multiple channels while following their brand and communications guidelines
- Qualify prospective customers to match them to the relevant property and ensure they are the right fit for their community
- Collaborate with Sales Team on deals to ensure continuity in communication with prospective clients
2)Manage leads on the CRM system and coordinate with the rest of the team
- Collect relevant customer data and input it onto the CRM system
- Ensure relevant information and regular feedback is communicated to the Marketing Team
- Keep CRM system and customer notes up to date, communicate updates with Sales Team during stand-up meetings
3)Organising and conducting viewings
- Book & Promote viewings on Appointment Scheduling Software
- Carry out viewings across all properties and arrange follow-up steps with prospective clients
- Liaise with the Community Managers to arrange viewings where necessary
- Collaborate with the Community Manager and Marketing Manager to organise “open house” days
4)Support the Sale Manager & Community Managers with Arranging Bookings
- Communicate Bookings information to the Sales Manager and Community Managers
- Occasionally assist the Sales Manager with simple account management tasks
- Keep the bookings calendar up to date, and provide regular communications with the Community Manager to inform them on new members moving in
- Liaise with the Community Manager to arrange check-ins & check-outs, occasionally attend a check-in or check-out.
5)Support the Sales Manager & Marketing Manager in establishing relationships with corporate and institutions for B2B rental contracts
- Assist is sourcing and engaging with B2B leads
- Attend meetings and arrange follow-up steps where necessary
6)Data collection, analysis and reporting
Using the data collected and your experience, assist the Sales Manager in creating weekly & monthly reports for HQ regarding sales, introducing relevant KPIs and tracking them regularly.
Goals & Objectives
- Illustrate the core values and strive to achieve their mission
- Be a team player
- Reach 100% occupancy by achieving sales goals and manage churn
- Follow brand and communications guidelines and maintain company standards
For further details please contact Nick - email@example.com