Our client is on a mission to bring new levels of transparency and tracking to construction. Their solutions combine simple off-the-shelf 360 degree cameras, computer vision, and AI to make it incredibly easy to capture a complete visual record of the jobsite, share it via the cloud with remote teams and process for insights. To date their customers have used the platform to capture over a billion square feet of active construction projects, across thousands of sites, in dozens of countries.
They expect you to have the drive, team orientation, humility, learning mindset that define great salespeople. They are not trying to sell people things they don't need. They are trying to find customers who could benefit from what they've built and let them know how they might help. You will need to do anything and everything it takes to accomplish this and win relationships. You'll be working with a Director of Sales who is highly experienced in sales, technology, and the industry, so you'll be able to learn a lot.
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with a strong customer and revenue base and help define and grow the content marketing function. Our client have a great story to tell, their customers are changing how the world is built, and they need you to help them bring it to life.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, but the sales team is distributed. This position will be based in the EU/UK, supporting sales in that market.
Responsibilities (what you will do)
- Partner with the experienced Sales Executives to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills.
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence
- Work within Sales team to develop account intelligence, relationship maps, and use case opportunities through direct account engagement
- Schedule appointments and demos for new logo acquisitions and expansion into existing customer base
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities and closed business
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in Salesforce.com
- You can discover and understand customer pain points and requirements
- You have the technical savvy to work with Salesforce.com, social media, and other internet based research tools
- You have strong, professional communication skills -- written, verbal, and in presentation
- You can manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently, while achieving production goals from assigned territory or set of accounts
- You have drive, grit & team orientation: you have a strong desire to compete and win
- Results-driven and have a consistent track record of exceeding quota
- Analytical, detail-driven and a master multitasker
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience
- 1-3 years of corporate experience (software sales is a plus) is preferred
- Strong bonus points for experience in the world of construction
- Startup experience a plus
Characteristics (How you like to work)
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- A desire to get to know and understand the customers and the construction industry
- A healthy respect for deadlines: the ability to prioritize progress over perfection and the drive to see projects through to completion
- Entrepreneurial and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to think strategically and to own issues
- Why you should work with us
For further details please contact Olivia -