Relationship Manager role based in Berlin, Germany.
They’re looking for an energetic, motivated, and articulate team player who is passionate about account management and customer experience. As a Relationship Manager, you will be primarily responsible for maintaining strong relationships with their Space Partners for the development of their network.
A Relationship Manager will be the lead point of contact for all key account matters, anticipate Partner needs, and help them succeed in working with them. You will also be responsible for the management & development of new relationships with potential partners, run onboarding processes, and transform feedback into actionable steps between internal departments.
If personal contact doesn't scare you, if you're someone who quickly establishes positive relationships, if you value your time, your own opinion, and you put self-development first, they are looking for you.
This full-time position is based in X and will be responsible primarily for X and for synergies between their EU markets as they expand.
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between key Partners and them
- Active acquisition of new partners & monitoring of market movements
- Building business relationships with current partners (such as WeWork, Mindspace, Spaces, Regus, and others)
- Maintaining long-term, interpersonal relationships with their Space Partners
- Monitoring of current Partner transaction processes & assisting as needed
- Collaborating with internal and external teams to identify and grow opportunities within the territory
- Assisting with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Forecasting and tracking account metrics
- Communicating, presenting, and influencing credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- You should be intuitive to customers needs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Must understand customer relationship management (CRM)
- Strategic thinker and ability to analyze and solve problems quickly
- Ability to work well with others
- Attentive to detail and organized
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, and able to manage several jobs at one time
- High emotional intelligence (EQ)
- Ability to build long-term relationships
- Experience working in account management
- High proficiency in MS Office/Google Docs (Excel, Word)
- Independence and effective organization of time and work
- Fluent, Creative (C1) English
- A desire for development and creative thinking
- A background in Account Management or big-account sales
- Detailed knowledge of CRM systems (HubSpot, SalesForce, )
- Knowledge of time and task management systems (Trello, Asana, Jira)
- Case-studies on building long-term relationships (client-retention)
- Case-studies in Project Management
- 5,000 - 7,000 PLN NET (B2B)
- Full Real Estate market insights training
- High independence in actions and responsibility for creating processes
- A budget for training and benefits tailored to the development of your competences and hobbies
- Work in a company focused on innovation and agility
- Company laptop & desk set-up, standing desk
Their office in the heart of Warsaw in the CEDET building comes fully equipped with amenities to help you do your best work and relax. Enjoy open-door phone booths, meeting rooms and breakout areas, a ping-pong table, as well as on tap micro-brewed coffee and other beverages.
They’re a marketplace & transaction management SaaS for commercial office space, catering to companies of all sizes.
They’re at the cutting edge of disruption in Real Estate, delivering transparency, efficiency, and processes backed by best in the business advisory.
Their mission is to help a generation of modern entrepreneurs – from freelancers, startups & SMBs to global enterprises – in finding office spaces that grow their ideas, brands, and ultimately their business. They free them from long-term leases, complicated transaction processes, capital expenditure burdens, and obsolete administration.
They don’t stop there, they want to make sure office space is an investment rather than a cost, an investment that helps secure the best talent and helps companies thrive.