PropTech Regional Sales Lead based in Northeast, US.
Our client is building the future of rent, with a platform of products that help 100% of renters pay rent 100% of the time. In the process, they are redefining receivables management for owners and operators of rental housing communities - empowering them, creating tremendous value for their communities, and making the world BETTER. They are the most innovative company sitting at the edge of proptech & fintech and they are just getting started!
Our client partners with institutional rental housing owners and operators, including those in the top 50 and strong regional companies across the country, and their residents. They are looking for motivated and ambitious individuals for the role of Regional Growth Lead to join their experienced, talented, and rapidly growing company as they build the future of rent.
In this role, you will:
- Represent our client, and their ambitious mission of changing rental housing, to the accounts in your region
- Work hand in hand with their Growth team to blanket cover the accounts in your region, focused on owners and operators that control 1,000-10,000 units
- Manage the entire sales process - lead generation, inbound follow up, pipeline advancement, closing (signing of new partnerships with owners and operators of rental housing)
- Partner with their Partner Success team to ensure that onboardings are well executed, their partner organizations are engaged and they are adding additional units
- Always work to improve processes, messaging, and collateral through learning and iteration
- Close lots of new partnerships!
- Excited; about making the world BETTER
- Passionate; about building something new, sales, venture backed companies, real estate technology, housing affordability, and problem solving
- Energetic; with drive that is through the roof
- Hard working; you wake up early and are excited to push yourself throughout the day
- Balanced; you know how to rest and take time for yourself
- Motivated; you like high goals and to perform - you want big things, for the company and for yourself
- A leader; you know the power of leading by example, doing the right thing, and empowering others to empower yourself
- A good teammate; together they can build something amazing
- 5-10 years of experience in sales targeting real estate, most specifically rental housing ownership and management companies
- Extensive network of relationships with their target companies and their executives
- Willingness to contact and sell to people you've never met
- Ability to qualify prospective customers and generate new leads
- Ability to rapidly learn and apply new strategies to pre-sales outreach
- Salesforce CRM experience
For further details please contact Xan - firstname.lastname@example.org