PropTech Product Owner role based in London, UK.
Focus of Activity
You are accountable for building the right product(s) and you will be measured by its usage and adoption.
Manage the full life cycle of one or more of our client digital products, ensuring the product(s) continues to grow in usage and adoption, in terms of its best of breed status in the industry and its contribution to our client strategic imperatives.
Where time is spent
- Design the right product from problem discovery, ideation to iterative releases then to launch prep, launch, benefit measurement, to user consultation and research and continuous improvement.
- Consult with user groups on an ongoing basis, ensuring their needs and concerns are considered as you iterate on the product.
- Maintain a prioritised product backlog to feed into the product roadmap, balancing bugs, enhancements, new features and deprecations, maximising the value of time spent on the product.
- Work collaboratively with the delivery team to ensure a shared understanding of the product vision and the problem it solves for their users.
- Master industry and competitor trends and strategies, the threats they pose and the opportunities that are created for our client.
- Warrant the quality of the product both from a functional perspective and an experience perspective.
- Collaborate with other Product Managers and Product Owners to ensure collective success across our client suite of applications, including assessing prioritisation from a company perspective.
Relationship with the business
- Own the full life cycle of the products assigned to you, ensuring that products maintain their viability from a usage and/or commercialisation perspective and alignment to our client overall strategy.
- Drive the adoption and usage of products and feature sets ensuring required material is available for training, pre-launch, launch, marketing and sales activities.
- Be the voice and product specialist of your products, including engaging with clients and team members, including at presale phases.
- Successfully business case the investment in the products owned by you, gaining approval for investment by the relevant committee or stakeholders.
- Own the reporting on product performance, specifically reporting on benefits realisation, actuals V targets.
Service to the business
- Defining the product vision
- Managing and prioritizing the product backlog
- Deliver the product benefits
- Product adoption
- Product satisfaction (NPS)
Behaviours: Technical 80:20
- Decision Making
- Product/feature definition
- Product/feature prioritisation
- Product quality
- Finance Nil
- Direct Reports Nil
Qualifications & Experience
- An agile / lean mindset
- Excellent communication, written, verbal and in facilitation
- Problem solving
- Proven track record
- Strong commercial/business acumen
- Demonstrated effective negotiation and influencing skills
- +5 years in delivering digital products in a similar role in a fast paced organisation.
- End to end product delivery experience
For further details please contact Isobel - firstname.lastname@example.org