Marketing Manager role based in Paris, France.
They’re looking for a Marketing Manager to help in their mission to make buying homes in EMEA ridiculously easy. While they can trade stocks, order cars, or book short-term stays seamlessly online, the process of buying a home across the region remains slow, paper-driven, and inefficient. They’re building an end-to-end experience to empower buyers to search, transact, and finance under one roof.
Their founding team consists of operational, engineering, and real estate professionals from Uber, Addepar, UberEats, and PeerStreet and Guy Hoquet. They are also ex-Blackstone, Goldman Sachs, Gilt, General Assembly and Jump. They are a Series A company and existing investors include Comcast Ventures, Partech, Abstract Ventures, Precursor Ventures, WndrCo, and Class 5 Global.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fast growing company right at the start of the adventure! They have seen great success and received tremendous feedback from customers since their initial launch in Dubai last year and more recently in Paris. They can’t wait to have you onboard to keep crushing it!
At the Company You Will
- Define, own and constantly optimize all lifecycle marketing strategies aimed to generate high quality leads and drive increased conversion across a mix of channels (Google, Facebook LinkedIn, etc)
- Drive personalized campaigns that leverage data driven factors (market fluctuations and seasonality) to assure that they are speaking to their customers when and where they want and in a voice that resonates with them
- Own the end to end experience for their referral program
- Develop and experiment with relevant partnerships to help grow their brand and service visibility
- Partner with Product and Engineering to optimize their owned channel strategies to increase reach and engagement and drive “growth hacking” initiatives
What They Look For
- 3-5 years experience in marketing (B2B or B2C) with a data driven growth mindset is required
- Previous experience in paid, social and email marketing is required
- Strong problem solver able to use data to inform strategies and improve results
- Outstanding presentation skills with an ability to tailor communications to a range of audiences
- Comfortable with significant ambiguity and quick turn-around times
- Prior experience in the real estate industry and/or a technology company is a strong plus
What You Get From Them
- Competitive salary and employee stock options
- Health insurance
- Flexibility - work hard and take time off when you need it
- The opportunity to create foundational impact that will shape the future of their business as they grow into new countries and cities