Junior Business Analyst
Junior Business Analyst role based in London, United Kingdom.
- Thoroughly examining, scrutinising and forming leasing valuations for pipeline investment opportunities in Microsoft Excel;
- Reviewing and discussing internal valuations;
- Extracting up-to-date market information from leasing teams and local agents to inform and support decision-making on internal valuations;
- Helping to review new bids on investment opportunities;
- Helping to source new investment opportunities globally;
- Assisting senior members of the team on ad hoc analysis reports/presentations and projects;
- Working in collaboration with colleagues and partner companies.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 6 months - 1 year residential leasing valuation experience;
- A degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. real estate, finance or business related);
- Possess a genuine interest in financial modelling and the residential market;
- Proficiency in excel;
- Strong communication abilities in both verbal and written English;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Desire to work within a team whilst managing individual responsibilities.
What's on Offer
For more information contact Bradley Bartlett <email@example.com>