Head of Sales & Operations for the UK Recruitment Recommendation
Head of Sales & Operations for the UK Recruitment Recommendation role based in London, England, United Kingdom.
- A proven leader to take ownership of the performance of the business
- Experience with real estate Investment, or Property Management software solutions
- A proven track record of establishing and building relationships with prospects and negotiating and closing deals.
- Experience in successfully growing and leading a team of people. Having experience in leading a team of consultants would be desirable.
- Must have a willingness to be held accountable and “own” the mission for growing revenue for the organisation
- Ability to lead and successfully deliver complex projects on-time and on-budget.
- Experience in developing and delivering professional presentations.
- Strong communication and management skills
- Analytical thinking and strategic vision
- Team player – team before self
- Able to work independently
- Ability to work remotely
- Lead sales effort in the UK and Western Europe to grow revenue quarter over quarter. This includes working with international leadership to strategically plan and adapt to changing situations.
- Lead consulting efforts, including managing a team of consultants.
- Present their value proposition to prospective clients.
- Project management, including client meetings, establishing reasonable timeframes, and delivering projects successfully.
- Work with international leadership on establishing budgets and forecasts that will grow revenue in the region.
- Review monthly financial statements, working through exceptions and establishing on-going plans to meet agreed upon budgets and re-forecast appropriately.
- Work appropriately to communicate with other regional leaders to establish cross-team utilization when needed.
- Review team utilization and work to maximize their utilization and overall team performance.
- Build and grow real estate industry relations for them in UK and Western Europe.