Director of Product
PropTech Director of Product role based remote, US.
My client is seeking a Director of Product with experience in commercial real estate valuation, analytics, and data to join the Investor Products team, which creates and commercializes new tech products for the investor market globally. Our objective is to enable institutional investors and investment managers in real estate to find better investment opportunities, improve returns and reduce costs, by directly leveraging technology products and platforms that we provide. We are looking for a highly motivated product leader, with a proven track record in real estate investment analytics and proptech, to drive multiple investor products that we plan to create and launch over the coming years.
What this job involves;
As a Director of Product you will:
- Define the product vision for new investment analytics products and validate product- market fit with real estate investors
- Establish close working relationships with internal data teams to source the most appropriate data for these products
- Create business cases, ensure organizational alignment and secure the necessary funding
- Assemble and lead a small team of product managers, focused on investment analytics products
- Engage with investor clients and the broader investor community to understand their needs and identify new product opportunities
- Lead cross-functional teams across engineering, design, marketing, finance, sales and customer success to develop products and launch them into the market
- Establish and maintain product roadmaps, while allocating resources appropriately to ensure delivery to a high standard.
- Ensure a customer-focused approach and clear understanding and articulation of value delivered to the client through our products
What you need;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical or business subject
- 12+ years of combined experience across product management and commercial real estate valuation, analytics or data
- Track record of product innovation in both early-stage and scaling phases
- Strong client focus and ability to translate the voice of the customer into product strategy
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Highly collaborative with the ability to engage and partner across the organization
For further details please contact Hattie - firstname.lastname@example.org