PropTech Director of Marketing role based in Montreal/Toronto, or remote.
Our client is a Canadian fast-growing real estate data and analytics platform, helping empower the public and private sectors to understand and respond to the needs of citizens so that we create long-term value and more equitable, resilient places to live.
Through their AI-powered software, they help real estate investors, developers, agents, urban planners, homebuyers and other professionals get a more holistic picture of a given area and the related consumer demand for their various needs to optimize investment and development decisions, ultimately helping stakeholders build more sustainable cities.
As the company’s Director of Marketing, you’ll be reporting to the EVP of Growth and be responsible for designing, creating and growing a repeatable, and scalable marketing machine for their SaaS solutions. Duties will include:
- Developing and executing on a new marketing strategy to achieve business objectives, presenting recommendations and strategy to the Executive team
- Creating, managing and designing various communications (presentations, newsletters, event support materials, white papers, etc.)
- Planning, and execution of digital programs and campaigns across SEM/Paid Placement, Video, Email and Social Media
- Guiding the PR and Content strategy to support strategic goals, and tracking the ROI of these investments
- Owning and reporting key marketing performance metrics
- Managing agency/partner relationships, day-to-day production, budgets and schedules
- Significant experience in digital marketing within the SaaS industry
- Proptech experience and deep understanding of the industry
- Proven experience with web metrics, digital analytics, and the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data
- Experience deploying a content driven strategy
- Leadership & management experience required
- Bonus points if you’ve launched a proptech product end-to-end
- You’ll have the opportunity to be an early team member of an expanding series A backed startup
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision care plan
- Access to telemedicine
- Remote working credit to set up their home office
- Annual professional development and health and wellness credits
- Stock options
For further details please contact Julia - firstname.lastname@example.org