PropTech Demand Generation Manager role based in London, UK.
About the job
Their mission is to provide excellent services for homesellers, buyers, landlords and tenants at what it truly costs.
Our client is a little bit complicated to understand, so bear with us. They have two businesses:
1) Company 1 is their online estate agency (this means property sales and purchases). The company took the brand over from a company that tried to run before they could walk. It didn’t end well. But they’ve taken on their learnings and have revamped the operation. Their sales team are super friendly and provide personalised 5* service.
There are some exciting developments and brand-new products in the pipeline that have yet to be launched in the UK.
2) Company 2 is their lettings platform. They’re offering a free property advertising service for what normally would cost landlords thousands of pounds a year. They also give landlords the tools to manage their property with ease and access trusted local tradespeople, insurance products, property safety certificates etc. Better yet, they provide them with a direct line to their tenants allowing easy communication if there’s a problem.
This newly created role is central to their overall ambitions in the property space. They’ve tested many different channels and have now earmarked the most successful ones to help us continue their growth. The successful candidate will build and own the demand generation strategy that is key to driving this growth from inception to execution, budget management and reporting. This role will continue to build on their acquisition channels, capture leads, nurture and convert them into customers as well as refer them to their sales team to be onboarded.
- You’ll lead their ambitious Demand Generation across the companies. You’ll work closely with their CEO, COO and Head of Marketing to reach their key customer audiences, build trust and nurture them into MQLs.
- You’ll also collaborate with the content and creative team to attract prospects to become interested in their brands and convert them into customers.
- Build and maintain a dashboard of KPIs/metrics and report on those regularly within key internal meetings.
- Continually run experiments on messages and audiences before scaling up spend, to maximise efficiency.
- Own the performance of parts of their website to maximise onsite conversion & performance of email marketing.
- Work closely with the sales team to maximise the quality of MQLs based on their feedback and aligning with their resource allocation.
- Manage relationships with outside agencies and get the best results out of them.
Skills and Requirements:
- They’re looking for a high-performing individual with 3 - 5+ years experience who has worked in B2B sales or other high-touch industries and long conversion cycles.
- You’re hands-on, entrepreneurial, collaborative, dynamic but above everything else, utterly results-focussed. Obsessed by maximising results at each stage of the journey to deliver a high-quality MQL.
- You have hands-on experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads and email campaign platforms. Even better if you have experience with connecting acquisition channels with CRM tools.
- You can think in your customers’ shoes and know what they will need to build trust so they convert.
- Competitive salary dependent on experience.
- You'll get responsibility! They want you to lead their Customer Acquisition and Nurturing strategy. You’ll collaborate a lot but will also do a fair amount of independent work.
- They take career development seriously. Monthly catch-ups and quarterly personal projects. They want you to be able to create the best work of your career to date. They’ll happily provide you with the mentoring support, tools and resources you need.
- You’ll be joining an amazing team that is usually based in a Central London office location. However, half their team is distributed remotely throughout the UK and they are open to applicants who live anywhere in the UK. Due to the current situation, all employees are working from home. Their employees’ safety and mental wellbeing are their top priority.
- Private health insurance and company pension plan
- 25 days holiday per year (and bank holidays on top)
For further details please contact Bella - email@example.com