PropTech Country Manager role based in Germany.
Content : develop the activity in a country, sign new contracts, manage operations with the support of the French teams and recruit and manage the teams locally.
Experience : 5 to 10 years experience in management, consulting and/or project management
Together, let’s make real estate sustainable thanks to data !
Our client assists its clients in the Environmental Transition of their property portfolio, from performance gains to sustainable impact. By collecting and analysing existing data, our client gives its clients the levers for action to :
- better understand their assets
- reduce their environmental footprint
- enhance the value of their property portfolio
Now the leader in France, our client is now embarking on an international expansion to accelerate the Environmental Transition.
In 7 years:
+ more than 250 customers in France and Europe ;
1 multidisciplinary team of 100 people (Customer Success Managers, Data-Scientists, Developers, etc.) ; 4 offices in Paris, Milan, Madrid and London.
Within this company, the Country Manager:
- Guarantees the implementation of the country roadmap;
- Deploys the direct and indirect go-2-market processes;
- Takes and prepares customer meetings;
- Facilitates web conferences and webinars;
- Carries out customer meetings and identifies customer needs;
- Answers customer calls for tenders;
- Mounts SaaS commercial offers (setup + subscription + upsales);
- Carries out customer reminders;
- Surrounds the complex customer context (B2B, multi-contacts);
- Negotiates and closes offers with customers;
- Participates in the collection, qualification and use of databases;
- Leads the specification and instantiation of customer applications by the French teams;
- Analyses customer data and writes study deliverables (reporting, analyses, etc.);
- Trains customer users and supports them in business operations;
- Guarantees the quality of customer deliverables and their use by customer users;
- Identifies additional needs and manages the client roadmap;
- Participates in the capitalisation of expertise by producing notes;
- Recruits external and internal commercial and project resources;
- Participates in the various activities of an innovative SME.
- Team management, HR management.
What they can offer you :
- A managerial function (member of CodIr);
- Within an innovative SME with ambitions in a sector with a bright future;
- With a long-term vision, our client will welcome you at a key moment in its growth;
- A structuring perspective for you, proven responsibilities;
- Working in a dynamic, young (average age 31) and international (7 nationalities) team;
- A dynamic and passionate ecosystem where everyone's initiatives have their place;
- Supported and accompanied by PARIS&CO and AXELEO, our client is booming;
- Our client plans to double its activity within 12 months;
- Our clients DNA: " Data, Analytics, Energy ".
For further details please contact Dilan - email@example.com