Content Coordinator role based in London, United Kingdom.
They are changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done—disrupting a $15 trillion industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. They invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to take their entire leasing process online to maximize revenue and performance. Last year, they launched the fastest adopted new product in proptech, their Market. Rise Buildings by them is leading an entirely new category of software - tenant experience. They also recently launched their Data, already getting front-page references in the Wall Street Journal and quoted by Reuters, The Real Deal, Commercial Observer, and many more. Their success shows in their numbers—they hit "Unicorn" status in 2019 and today they have over 12 billion square feet of commercial space managed on their business on 80,000 buildings in 34 countries, and they’ve expanded to over 400 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join their team as they continue to grow rapidly and break records.
Their headquarters are in NYC, but they have major hubs in other cities including Chicago, IL, Toronto, CA, and London, UK.
How does this Position help them Succeed?
The Content Coordinator will act as mission control for photo/video/3D production for their Marketplace. This visual content will act as an accurate representation of each available listing, allowing users to effectively search for their next office.
Based in London, this role will own the coordination for all UK based photo/video shoots. This role will interact with clients, photographers, videographers, editors, and the rest of their Market team to help deliver high quality content in an extremely efficient manner.
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Manage all stages of the content pre-production process
- Determine the scope of a shoot (aka what they’ll be shooting)
- Source photographers and videographers
- Organize appropriate shoot dates based on weather, availability, travel time, etc.
- Sort out logistics with location contacts
- Generate and provide insurance documents when requested by location
- Keep production statuses updated as shoots progress from start to finish
- Provide support on shoot day for camera operators
- Key part of Content team- you will be involved iterating on new processes/workflows
- Interdepartmental Liaison- work with internal and external partners to manage event
- Career Development- opportunity to join cross functional teams in their global offices
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- A minimum of 2 years in a professional client facing role
- Project Management experience - able to manage shoot from concept to production
- Able to understand and execute their team’s workflow
- You love to be at the helm, organizing and setting up people for success
- You always have a backup plan ready and are able to think on your feet (something like that?) when fire alarm situations arise
- Resourceful, strategic and a constantly seeking ways to improve processes
What They Value & How They Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - They know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of their executive coaches and their training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed – They’re employee obsessed too! They offer competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. They offer an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - They work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with their equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - They embrace and celebrates diversity. They understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. They offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
As an equal opportunity employer, they pride theirselves on hiring the brightest, most driven individuals for the roles they feel inspired to pursue. They’re committed to growing a diverse team of talent who bring many different skill sets and points of view to the table.