Chief Revenue Officer
As a Chief Revenue Officer, you will serve as a key member of the executive team. You’ll take a holistic approach to revenue management by examining the impact sales, marketing, renewals, customer success and other areas of the business have on revenue generation. By breaking down any silos you’ll enhance the existing revenue-generating plan positioning their client as the leader in the real estate technology space.
- A seasoned executive, business leader, and diplomat who knows how to navigate the workplace effortlessly.
- Analytical, you can harness data to drive and adopt go-to-market strategies and tactics that drive profitable growth.
- An agile thinker who can meet and lead the pace of change.
- A tech-savvy, futurist who understands the product offerings and their value proposition to their clients.
- A team builder and motivator who can pull together A-players from various disciplines to meet the needs of the revenue-generating strategies.
You Can Expect To:
- Work closely with the executive team and board of directors to develop growth strategies for pioneering new markets and competitive opportunities.
- Build a robust and accurate revenue pipeline and forecasting models.
- Build a cohesive short, medium, and long-term revenue strategy that encompasses marketing; sales; product/service, and customer success teams.
- Amplify the ‘lean start-up’ mentality of constant experimentation and learning.
- Responsible for the sustainable growth of the business by increasing revenue year on year.
They Would Like:
- A minimum of 10+ years of progressive leadership experience in revenue ownership with a track record of successful business expansion and growth and demonstrable experience of successfully scaling revenue for a technology startup.
- Curious about the customer and solutions to their problems.
- Experience in translating sales and revenue data into actionable plans.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly proactive and tenacious about improving existing programs and processes.
- An internal and external relationship builder and guru.
- Strong leadership experience with the ability to lead change and take others with you.
- Minimum BA/BS degree.
For further details please contact Hattie - firstname.lastname@example.org