Business Development Executive
Up to £35,000
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Business Sales Team. They are looking for trustworthy, enthusiastic, professional salespeople who want to be part of a company that is disrupting the market with an innovative product.
- be part of a growing team responsible for all new business sales;
- be exceptional on the phone, making outbound calls and responding to inbound enquiries;
- drive leads and sales through coordinated outbound sales and marketing activities;
- have a background in sales in the built environment;
- be technologically minded, with excellent computer skills, and the ability to learn quickly;
- be human and ready to have fun.
- Previous experience of Business Development, our client is a fast-paced sales environment and experience of dealing with multiple tasks and managing your time effectively is crucial.
- Keeping the CRM system up to date is vital, if it is not in the CRM it doesn’t exist.
- Everyone in the sales team is responsible for selling their licences, you will need to take responsibility for sales from initial contact right through to close.
- You will need to become an expert, be able to understand prospects’ issues and requirements and adapt your sales message accordingly.
- The client is a spectacular product, being able to show off the product to its full potential in demonstrations is a must.
- Our client gets asked to attend industry events, you will be required to perform demos, speak in public and network effectively.
- You are going to be on the phone a lot so you’ll need to be confident on the phone, know how to get past gatekeepers and handle objections
- They have a defined sales framework but they want people who can bring their own sales style to the company.
- You will need to work alone and as part of the team, they all work together and the ability to work across teams is going to ensure they meet their ambitious company goals.
- They want sociable, confident, enthusiastic, motivated & passionate people, having a degree is preferred but not essential.
1 year's professional experience selling in the Built Environment.
For further details please contact - Lucy