Are you keen to turn your hand to any design task with a focus on creating a cohesive innovative brand across unique, but interwoven, products and services. The initial focus of the role will be to implement a re-brand that is innovative and exciting, alongside considering the whole UI and UX for potential customers and existing users. The role will further involve ongoing support in strategising and developing engaging designs for campaigns and bids for work. They are looking for someone who embraces openness, teamwork and innovation.
* Create and support ongoing design across 4 areas of the wider business:
* Prospective buyers of the platform, customers and Modelling services;
* Design of overall brand including these activities: website, portfolio & presentation documents, email, social media and printed materials for events such as stand designs, printed brochures etc.,
* Plan concepts by studying information and materials;
* Illustrate concepts by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts;
* Amend designs after feedback;
* Work with the team to review the impact of your work; Liaise with users - to help inform customer dashboard requirements;
* Coordinating with outside agencies, press partnerships, printers, etc.
* Graphic design skills;
* Branding, website and customer portal design is essential , experience with re-branding is a bonus;
* Experience with templated email software, such as mailchimp;
* Experience with headless CMS;
* UI & UX design Knowledge of responsive design;
* Experience with prototyping tools, such as Figma, Adobe XD or Axure; *Preparing portfolio & presentation docs;
* Attention to detail;
* Time-management skills;
* Strong Communication skills.
For further details please contact Olivia -