They are looking for an exceptional and driven individual who is as passionate about resolving the housing crisis as they are. You will be the first marketing hire and will play a pivotal role in building an industry defining company that will displace the existing and outdated business models in the construction sector.
Our client is a PropTech / ConTech business. They are proud to develop cutting-edge solutions for their customers - and that’s only possible to do with a great team. Their culture is open. Empowering. Fast paced. If you're tenacious, passionate and driven, you’ll fit right in.
The new Head of Growth & Marketing will intersect sales, product and marketing and be tasked with growing the company’s bottom line through bold campaigns and digital excellence.
You should be capable of balancing big-picture thinking with hands-on execution based on continuous experimentation. You will define their growth strategy, deploy initiatives and breathe and sleep growth marketing.
- Devise lead gen campaigns (email, social media, etc.) that allow us to hit their growth targets up to Series A and beyond.
- Plan the launches of new products and features.
- Act as a thought leader for the product both internally and externally.
- Provide website content, ad copy, eDocs, case studies etc.
- Set metrics and track everything every step of the way so that they can learn what works and what doesn't and make sure your campaign strategy is performing as well as it can.
- Work with the founders and external brand strategists and designers to develop and implement a content and storytelling strategy for the company that communicates their vision, mission and values for their customers, investors and the team.
- Devise and coordinate thought leadership events, educational content, interviews and blog posts that help promote the company’s ambitious vision.
- Promote and position their employer brand as they grow to ensure they hire diverse, super talented people who fit with their culture.
The type of person you are and your values is just as important to them as your skills and experience as they are passionate about building an exceptional team of people who work well together. They’d love to hear from you even if you don’t match all of the above criteria or feel you have other skills to offer, and would particularly encourage applications from those who are traditionally under-represented in tech.
- Qualifications and experience. You do not need to have had a marketing degree to apply for this role, but they’d like to hear about how you’ve instigated and delivered on profitable marketing efforts in a previous role.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking. As they build out the company’s marketing function across different customer segments they’ll need to figure out what works and what doesn’t work. You must be able to think strategically about the company’s objectives, ask questions and critically evaluate outcomes so that they can discover the most successful strategies.
- Storytelling ability. Communication skills are your strength and you’re capable of drafting short-form and long-form copy that builds excitement and desire. You’ll be supported by the founders and external copywriters where necessary but they want to manage as much of the copy in-house as possible.
- Top-notch people and presentation skills. Whether it's hosting a networking event, speaking to media outlets, or building strong relationships within the team you must be someone that can inspire trust, conviction and presents with credibility.
For further details please contact Bradley - email@example.com