PropTech APAC Sales Effectiveness Director role based in Singapore.
Our client currently seeking an APAC Sales Effectiveness Director to join their Revenue Enablement team, based out of Asia Pacific.
Their Revenue Enablement team mission is to increase the efficiency of the sales team through the entire buyer journey by providing supportive and timely sales content, pitch support, product demonstrations, and sales training.
About Our Client –
Our client is a specialized group within another company. They deliver unparalleled technology advisory, product implementation, management, and services to organizations globally. They provide best-in-class technologies to bring digital ambitions to life aligning technology, people, and processes. Their goal is to leverage technology to increase the value and liquidity of the world's buildings, while enhancing the productivity and the happiness of those that occupy them.
What this job involves
As the APAC Sales Effectiveness Director, you will be directly responsible for supporting the APAC sales organisation as they go to market with the entire portfolio of products and services. You will…
- Partner with sellers on pursuits and help qualify, shape, and accelerate opportunities, thereby shortening sales cycles and improving win rates.
- Enable teams to sell more effectively through delivering the right mix of tools, training, processes, and support.
- Act as the conduit between global and regional teams, offering strong APAC customer and market insights that help inform the local go-to-market approach.
- Oversee strategic bids and collaborate closely with the Bid Management team on customer proposals and presentations.
- Identify content gaps and work with the Product Marketing Team to analyse the competitive landscape and deliver updated materials to the APAC sales organization.
- Collaborate with their Sales Effectiveness Director and their Sales Content Director to develop ongoing training programs focused on the products and services best aligned to the APAC market.
- Work with the Sales Content team to develop strategies, guidelines, and templates that improve success and seller experience.
- Work with the Revenue Operations team to analyse sales performance metrics and ways to improve cross-selling across the sales organisation.
Sound like the job you’re looking for? Before you apply it’s also worth knowing what we’re looking for:
Education and experience
- 5+ years of relevant/professional experience in similar roles, preferably in Sales, Marketing, Consulting, or Client Account Management.
- Experience working in Corporate Real Estate, Technology, or Software industries is a plus.
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills and ability to influence and motivate others on a team and help them succeed.
- High attention to detail and very organized with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- An excellent communicator with strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Results-driven, and thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth work environment
- Proficiency in Salesforce (or similar CRM platform), Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
What you can expect from the company
They succeed together—across the desk and around the globe and believe the best inspire the best, so they invest in supporting each other, learning together, and celebrating their success.
Their Total Rewards program reflects their commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being, and providing competitive benefits and pay.
For further details please contact Sonam.- firstname.lastname@example.org