Up to £55,000
PropTech Account Manager role based in London, UK.
Our client is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. Our clients comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
They are expanding quickly and are seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working and entrepreneurial individual to join the Contract Intelligence sales team. They are looking to hire a Junior Account Manager and if you have experience from within the software space or real estate sector, then that would be advantageous, though not essential. This exciting role relates to one of their most innovative new products, Contract Intelligence and you will have the opportunity to help manage the existing MCI client base as well as identify opportunities to cross-sell other solutions in to these clients. This target-driven role is either office-based in London or remote and there would likely be some travel throughout the UK attending customer sites and specific events.
- For the smaller accounts that you will personally manage, professionally represent our client and build mutually beneficial relationships with decision makers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction, customer retention and account development
- Performing administrative tasks on behalf of the Account Management team. This will primarily involve processing orders, requesting statements of work, assisting clients with requests via the customer portal, working as a go between for account managers and for example the collections team. Educating customers on the use of the portal, organising occasional user events, recording product demonstrations for customer use, organising and maintaining product sales information.
- Working as cover for all account managers in their absence
- Maximising opportunities for repeatable licence revenues
- Recommending appropriate solutions and negotiating acceptable terms with the client
- Achieving and exceeding all quarterly and annual fiscal targets and objectives
- Identifying opportunities for cross-selling other the products or products/services
- Maintaining regular contact by telephone and onsite visits
- Determining on-going requirements to meet changing business needs
- Working closely with other stakeholders within the business such as Legal, Sales Operations, Marketing, Development and the Implementation teams
- Ensuring Salesforce is up-to-date to reflect all sales activity
- Maintaining timely and accurate sales forecasts within Salesforce
- Managing your pipeline of opportunities from enquiry through to closure through Salesforce
- Track record of achievement operating in a target driven environment
- Software Solutions sales experience
- Team player
- Tenacious and driven
- Confident and motivated with high energy
- Hungry for success, always looking for ways to improve and learn
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience of using Salesforce.com
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to communicate effectively and to identify sales opportunities
- Ability to work under pressure and meet agreed targets and deadlines
- Good attention to detail and a desire to see a task through to completion
- Ability to organise/manage own workload and use initiative to create opportunities
- Be honest, trustworthy and act with tact, diplomacy, integrity and professionalism
- Knowledge of the property and facilities management market an advantage but not essential
For further details please contact James - firstname.lastname@example.org