Our client is a VC-backed fast-growing startup providing machine-vision based, end-to-end, SaaS products that can transform 360 photos taken by off-the-shelf 360 cameras to a virtual 3D space. Their products are being used by tens of thousands of users, including professional photographers, real-estate brokers, construction jobsite managers, and facility security officers worldwide.
They are looking for an Account Executive to join their Sales Team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for applying an understanding of their products, sales methodology, processes, qualification techniques, and customer base while selling to strategic accounts. In this role, you will focus on companies that can benefit their world class 3D digital twin software for the construction, architecture design, BIM/VDC, and facility management industries. The primary function of this position is to acquire new accounts and upsell or cross-sell leveraging existing accounts in your target territory.
You’ll work closely with the sales team and will report to the Director of Sales.
- Timely follow up and qualification of new prospects from either our client’s SDRs, inbound leads, or customer requests generated by marketing
- Develop sales plans for territory development to build rapport and create opportunities
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and obtain business requirements
- Networking, relationship building, conversation follow-up, product demonstrations, price quoting, and execution of purchase orders
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date forecasts
- Provide sales management with reports on sales activities and projects as requested forecasts
- Pursue and increase knowledge of key competitors to ensure that their value proposition is effectively communicated to customers
- Intimately understand solution partners to consult customers
- Manage and maintain accurate contacts, accounts, and deals information within their CRM system
- Achieve or exceed monthly and quarterly targets
- Obtain repeat business, referrals, and references by applying the understanding of the unique requirements of your customers
- Approach all deals with a customer-focused mentality.
- Sell with a long-term consultative approach.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with key internal partners such as SDR, Customer Success, Product, Marketing, Accounting, and Legal.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 3+ years of demonstrated successful software sales, preferably with B2B software companies focusing on architectural design, construction, facility management, or the 3D reality capture industry
- Ability to develop trusted relationships
- Experience at a high-growth startup
- Proven ability to develop and manage pipeline and forecasting
- Experience with CRM systems
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail
- Analytically driven with skills to use data and metrics
- Collaborative team player and self-starter
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at the same time
- Growth mindset – desire to continue to improve, simplify, scale new and existing processes, and professional growth