My client is looking for a full-time Account Executive to join their team in the US, remote. Their ideal candidate is enthusiastic about building engineering and will play a critical role in onboarding buildings into their smart building platform. Their mission is to give our clients the best experience possible, every day. To do that, they depend on their team of talented, ambitious people who share their passion for excellence.
An Account Executive must demonstrate the ability to win new customers in an assigned region or vertical. A qualified candidate for this role is able to plan and implement customer presentations, oversee account profiles, monitor competitor activity, and establish clear and concise messaging to prospective clients. S/he is capable of uncovering qualified opportunities to support customer challenges through offerings – sourcing opportunities to grow the sales pipeline.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- The Account Executive will be required to establish a relationship with our long-term clients and continue to grow the business through regular cadences of meetings.
- The success of an Account Executive will be expected to be managed, monitored, and evaluated over a quarterly basis.
- Success will be determined by both the number of deals signed as well as new clients on-boarded onto their OS platform.
- The Account Executive needs to prove the ability to demonstrate a strategic approach to new customers and opportunities through opportunity planning.
- Ideal target markets include: REITS, Developers, Portfolio owners or corporations that are building owners.
- Becoming a product expert of the suite of offerings is a must and must demonstrate the ability to discuss the solution with prospective clients as well as the internal project delivery team.
- Must manage customer proposals (budget and final proposals) and negotiate deals to close new business.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Work experience 2+ years in lead generation and sales
- Demonstrated sales record
- Strong sales strategies to turn opportunities into actual projects
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills both in written and verbal
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Doer mindset that takes initiative and ownership
- Proven use of LinkedIn and Google Apps
- Significant knowledge of software development processes and technologies
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing, business administration, finance, or related fields.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Discretionary Bonus Program
- Career Development Program
- Fully-covered health insurance
- Dynamic team and challenging projects
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Welcoming and friendly work environment
- Regular social events and activities
JOIN THE TEAM:
My client is a real estate technology company founded in 2017 with a mission to change the way people, buildings, and systems operate. Headquartered in Detroit, Michigan, they are a driving force behind the adoption of smart building technology. To scale their presence across numerous cities and countries, they depend on our team of talented, ambitious people who go above and beyond to create value for their clients.
When you join their team you can create your own career. Whether you have years of experience or are just starting, they help you realize your full potential and achieve your goals.