They are the global leader in connectivity and technology labelling for corporate and residential real estate. Their mission is to help real estate decision-makers better understand where they work and live. They assess the connectivity, digital infrastructure and sustainability of buildings and label them accordingly. In addition to analyzing the technical characteristics of buildings, they also look at the digital experience and comfort of tenants.
- Make our client known by initiating strategic relationships with real estate decision-makers (real estate companies, developers, investors) as well as specifiers (AMO, BET, brokers, PM).
- Participate in strategic development by playing a key role in the company’s success and growth.
- Manage and maintain existing client accounts by developing business activities.
- Manage and maintain relationships with influencers.
- Identify and prospect new customers.
- Develop sales from prospecting to contract signing by:
o Canvassing prospects (real estate companies, developers, investors) / prescribers (design offices, AMO, property managers, brokers).
o Meeting with decision makers / specifiers.
o Presenting our service and value proposition.
o Negotiating draft contracts.
- Identify marketing opportunities and work closely with the marketing team to drive demand for the product.
- Be the face of our client including speaking at roundtable events.
- 3/5 years of higher education in sales, business or real estate.
- Successful experience in B2B sales development with a strong prospecting dimension that has allowed you to develop a “hunter/closer” spirit.
- Experience in the commercial real estate sector (broker, asset, invest, AMO) or proptech.
- Tenacity and organization.
- Curiosity, autonomy and strength of proposals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills enabling you to interact with all types of people and to establish a relationship of trust.
- Good level of English.