PropTech Workspace Success Manager role based Budapest.
This position will assume responsibility for leading successful Account Management of our clients. The role will be tasked with building high-velocity, long-lasting relationships with existing clients. You will be acting as the first point of contact for post-sale conversations and making sure the clients workspace works to their best advantage. Moreover you’ll be responsible for identifying up-sell opportunities and making sure clients turn into evangelists of the company.
This full-time position is based in Budapest and will be responsible primarily for Hungary and for synergies between other markets as they expand to more countries.
- Generate sales among client accounts, including upsetting and cross-selling
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts
- Perform Workplace activities for SMB’s and Enterprise clients
- Makes sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion
- Communicates client needs and demands to employer company
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Coordinate with team members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Collaborates with sales team to reach prospective clients
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
- Keep records of client transactions
- Consult with other team members to ensure the best service of the real estate transaction
- At least 1 years of sales/account management experience,
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding goals as an individual contributor
- Deep knowledge CRM systems (HubSpot, Salesforce)
- An ability to track own KPIs and metrics
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills - ability to set and close appointments over the phone/video call & email
- Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
- Mid-Market/Enterprise experience
- Proven leadership experience preferred
- Experience working in a hyper-growth environment
- Proven track record with using sales automation and lead generations SaaS’s
- Proven track record in Corporate Office Real Estate Sales
- understanding of the Account-Based Sales approach
- Competitive salary
- A commission scheme
- Access to business contacts in the real estate industry
- Possibility of constant development of own knowledge and competences as well as full sales training
- High independence in actions and responsibility creating and implementing approved processes
- Budget for training and benefits tailored to the development of your competences and hobbies
- Work in a company focused on innovative solutions and modern technologies
- Company laptop, desk set-up
Their office is in the heart of Berlin will come fully equipped with amenities to help you do your best work and relax. Enjoy open-door phone booths, meeting rooms, and breakout areas, as well as on-tap micro-brewed coffee and other beverages.
MORE ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is a marketplace & transaction management SaaS for commercial office space, catering to companies of all sizes.
They’re at the cutting edge of disruption in Real Estate, delivering transparency, efficiency, and processes backed by best in the business advisory.
Their mission is to help a generation of modern entrepreneurs – from freelancers, startups & SMBs to global enterprises – in finding office spaces that grow their ideas, brands, and ultimately their business. They free them from long-term leases, complicated transaction processes, capital expenditure burdens, and obsolete administration.
For further details please contact Dilan - email@example.com