back

Business Development Associate

Competitive

US

PropTech Business Development Associate role based in USA.

Focus of activity        

Your objective is to generate sales qualified leads to feed their global sales pipelines through outbound prospecting.

Your one key metric is new pipeline MRR generated by outbound per month.

Collaborating with the VP of marketing and regional US BD team on strategy, you will lead the execution of a complete range of prospecting activities, to keep the US pipeline full of quality opportunities.

Where time is spent      

You will be spending roughly 70% of your time on prospecting and prospecting-related activities. The remaining 30% will be on supporting the US BD team with administrative tasks.

Prospecting

You will execute a diversified prospecting strategy, meaning having a balanced approach to tactics, and not relying on just one. A typical day will have you execute 3 hours of phone prospecting (aka Golden Hours), plus an additional 2 hours using other prospecting channels.

Planning and Admin

The other critical aspect of prospecting is preparation, research and database/CRM management. They call this “Platinum Hours” and is essential to maximising efficiency and effectiveness. You will be spending roughly 2 hours a day on below:

BD Support

Roughly 30% of the role will be spent supporting senior BD team members on specific opportunities. This is great opportunity to be involved in the later stages of the sales cycle and to work with experienced sales professionals. You will also get to interact with key decision-makers &

C-level executives within the industry, which is not typical in a BDA role. This work includes:

You will be working closest with:

In addition, this role is part of the global marketing team.

You will be collaborating with:

This is a regional role; focused on delivering results for the US. However, where feasible, they will utilise work completed (such as templates, sequences, strategy) to share + assist global teams.

Service to the business 

This is a critical role whose main objective is to generate pipeline for our sales teams globally. Your performance has a direct impact on our sales and company performance.

Performance measures  Your primary objective: generate pipeline.

One key metric: pipeline MRR generated by outbound per month. Other key metrics:

Decision Making             

Strategy will be set with VP of marketing. This role has complete autonomy on execution and delivery, pending performance expectations are met.

Finance Any budget needs in this role will need to be signed off by the VP of marketing.

Direct Reports    None to start. However, this role also designed to evolve into the head of demand generation, managing a team of specialists.

Qualifications & Experience

Essential:

Prospecting, specifically:

Desirable:           

Experience         

1 to 2 years in sales-related roles

For further details please contact Xan - xan.winterton@lmre.tech