About our Client
Our client was founded in 2017, filling the gap for a powerful, visually stylish web and mobile based product for the acquisition and management of real estate. They are a team of 40 and their growth plans are truly global. They are on the cusp of receiving their Series-A funding investment which they will use as rocket fuel to grow their team. They are planning to grow by 30 people in the next 12 months.
Our clients offer hybrid working, plus the correct kit to be able to work successfully from home. They offer competitive salaries and bonus potential. All employees are entitled to 25 days holiday each year plus public holidays and receive an additional day of annual leave for every work-iversary up to your 5th work-iversary with the company.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. They strive to always be as inclusive as possible in all aspects of employment and will not tolerate discrimination of any kind.
As our client’s buisness grows, they are looking for someone who will be responsible for leading their Customer Success team. The role crosses into many areas of the business giving the opportunity to work with the Sales, Product, Development and Marketing Team. The successful candidate individual will work closely with the Chief Customer Officer and other key stakeholders to ensure clients are closely monitored, supported and ultimately, retained.
The successful candidate for this role will:
- Have ultimate responsibility for the success of our clients implementations, platform adoption and ongoing usage, ensuring that clients are getting value and enjoyment from using the system
- Work alongside the Sales & Professional Services team to clarify and understand client requirements and ensure timely and effective implementation of the platform
- Be responsible for the ownership and continual improvement of the Customer Lifecycle Management – ensuring regular client contact, a consistent client experience and a scalable system. Including responsibility for the successful renewal of clients
- Manage a team of two Customer Success Managers and be responsible for their day- to-day activities and professional development
- Lead the CS Managers and assist in identifying and nurturing client-side key users and stakeholders to ensure adoption and engagement
- Have ultimate responsibility for defining, tracking and reporting on Client Health KPI’s.
- Utilise Client Health KPI’s to identify problems and proactively engage with Clients who require additional support. Work with clients to increased user adoption and awareness of the value/ROI of using our client’s platform.
- Have responsibility for gathering, interpreting and reporting on client feedback – both Quantitative (Net Promoter Score) and Qualitative (general feedback)
- Identify Cross/Upsell opportunities based on client usage KPI’s and general client feedback and work with the Sales team to ensure successful delivery of these opportunities
- Hold regular face to face / virtual meetings with existing clients – both formal QBRs and informal discussions
An ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have knowledge and experience in a B2B SaaS Customer Success leadership role
- Have great team building skills and a have positive outlook
- Be an excellent communicator and negotiator
- Have a fine attention to detail and accuracy
- Be a multi-tasker with a willingness to roll up their sleeves and assist in non-core areas
- Have demonstrated success in building trust and maintaining long-term relationships
- Be proactive and a self-starter, they are a growing team and always looking for ideas and improvements and want someone who will take an active role in building the Customer Success Team and wider company processes.
- A bonus but not required – to have experience of working within the commercial real estate industry or to be knowledgeable about products and technologies used in the commercial and corporate real estate industries
- Be willing work in a Hybrid environment with a requirement to attend their London Office at least 3 days a week
Stage 1: The initial phase will be a short Zoom interview with thier Chief Customer Officer to see if it sounds like you’re a fit for the company and if they are a fit for you.
Stage 2: An in-person interview with the CEO and CCO. This will involve a general discussion about you, the buisness and the role. This is where our client will get to know more about you and you can really find out about the role.
Stage 3: The final-round interview with their COO and CRO. This will be more around career and giving you a great overview of the company as well as an introduction to some of the departments you’ll be working alongside.