PropTech Vice President, Enterprise Sales role based in East/ West Coast, US.
Our client builds the infrastructure necessary to measure how people use space. The result of distributing this platform is lower emissions, less waste, better access, safer buildings, and better designed cities. It is a long-term pursuit and one they could use your help achieving.
They’re looking for an experienced sales leader who has a proven track record building, developing and managing high-performing enterprise teams in growth-stage SaaS businesses. This individual will have a broad impact on their growth, team and overall go-to-market strategy. As such, they’re seeking a leader who possesses qualities that align with and complement their corporate values: Be Humble, Seek Feedback, and Always Solve the Fundamental Problem.
The VP of Enterprise Sales will lead a team of Enterprise Account Executives, primarily focused on the Americas. The ideal candidate will have deep experience selling SaaS solutions to F1000 businesses — knowledge of connected hardware and the corporate real estate space are a strong plus. The ideal candidate will also have exposure to/understanding of channel-oriented selling motions. In addition to a long and successful track record selling enterprise business applications, the ideal candidate will have demonstrated strong business acumen and an excellent ability to build executive-level relationships.
What they're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in an enterprise SaaS closing role; 3-5 years of experience in territory/management roles
- Demonstrated success as a front-line people manager and sales leader
- Strong background in land/expand go-to-market motions
- Proven experience working with and through channel partners
- Proven track record of driving net new logos, personally and as a team
- Proven track record of building and leading teams that consistently hit sales targets
- Deep experience navigating enterprise sales cycles across infosec, contract negotiations and closing
- Fluency with a modern sales tech stack and tools (Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc.)
- Expert familiarity with sales forecasting; highly metrics driven
- Ability to recruit, train and develop high-performing individuals
- Experience cultivating an aggressive, customer-friendly and team-oriented sales culture
- Proven ability to work proactively and effectively with Customer Success, Marketing, executive leadership and other teams
- Strong sales foundation: Proven track record of closing large, complex enterprise accounts in a closing role
- Experience applying sales methodologies (MEDDIC, Challenger, etc.) to refine and focus sales team efforts, speeding sales cycles and increasing ASP
- Exceptional speaking and presentation skills — ability to stand in for VP of Sales or CEO, as needed
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for the enterprise team’s sales number
- Coach, mentor and develop an existing team of 7 enterprise account executives; take on territory management, headcount planning, and placement of territory managers
- Grow the team with additional highly talented account executive hires throughout 2021
- Take ownership of weekly 1:1s, team forecasting, pipeline management and other sales management functions
- Partner closely with Sales Operations, Customer Success, Marketing and other team members to ensure sales team alignment
- Ensure sales team has the resources, coaching and training available to be highly effective sellers
For further details please contact Xan - email@example.com