PropTech Venture Capital Investor role based in London, UK.
An exciting opportunity to join a new venture capital business investing in technologies that drive sustainability and optimisation in the built environment.
The fund is backed by one of Europe’s leading and most technologically forward real asset managers, with Eur 46bn+ AUM. Based in London, the fund will operate independently and under its own brand, but benefit from the global infrastructure, insight and network of its parent. The first fund will invest internationally, from late Seed to Series B, in technology companies driving sustainability and optimisation in the built environment (PropTech, ConTech and real estate related FinTech).
They are searching for an entrepreneurial individual to join the team who has a genuine interest in the built environment and enjoys analysing, investing in and supporting early stage companies.
- Deal sourcing and filtering – finding start-ups to invest in and conducting initial company and market assessment
- Deal execution – run a deal process, to include company diligence and financial analysis, competitor analysis, market sizing, forecasting investment returns, preparing investment memos and presenting to IC etc
- Providing portfolio company support and representing the fund
- Highly analytical, with a minimum of 5 years professional experience, including at least 2 years of technology transaction experience
- Uses initiative to source strong deal flow
- Ability to analyse companies, critique company models and prepare cap tables
- Ability to run a deal process from conception to execution with minimal oversight
- Strong interest in the built environment and the technology solutions targeting this space
- Excellent academics
- Additional technical, product management, start-up, consulting or equity research experience
- Experience investing within PropTech, ConTech or sustainability tech
For further details please contact James - firstname.lastname@example.org