Vacancy Account Manager role based in Brussels, Belgium.
Operating from its Brussels headquarters, they are an international SaaS company. they significantly reduce energy consumption and CO2 emissions (up to 40%) in commercial buildings without requiring any Capex investment. They use – internally developed - advanced machine learning technology, engineered from 20+ years of building (HVAC) system and simulation expertise that generates immediate results. Next to lower energy costs and CO2 emissions, DeltaQ’s digital solutions reduce maintenance workload and provide you a more comfortable indoor climate. Running buildings on autopilot with them increases value and profit for all stakeholders. Their clients are large, international oriented asset managers, O&M parties and tenants.
Are you ready to be part of a fast growing company with a measurable impact on society and climate change? Join their team of specialists and help them make the business the building automation revolution it is destined to be.
To grow this venture, they are looking for a dedicated Account Manager to support their team. Your job is to convert and close deals from technical analysis to contract (on building level) at large Key Accounts. You will work closely with the Business Development Team to increase revenue at top 200 prospects in terms of Annual Recurring Revenue potential. Your scope is (initially) within Europe with focus on the largest real estate investment funds, estate asset managers and facility/operational management companies.
- Conversion from technical analysis to contract (on building level) at large Key Accounts
- Develop relationship with key accounts to help them tackle their challenges and reach their business and ESG goals
- Create strong relationships with key stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends
- Understand and effectively communicate the company's and segment’s value propositions
- Maintain CRM system
- Desire to own projects and exceed expectations, with ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture
- Ability to identify client issues and align with other departments internally
- Effectively maintain re-seller network
- Work with the Marketing and Operations teams to implement targeted sales strategy, to foster a culture of continuous improvement and to ensure the highest level of customer service
- Interface with technical teams internally to resolve issues that directly impact partners
- Analyze pipeline and lead data, deliver periodic reporting to the CCO with key business insights: typical reporting relates to Pipeline Forecast and Trends, Conversion Rates, Target Accounts, Win/Loss
In this position you report directly to the CCO. This position involves frequent travel to visit customers across European major (real estate) business cities.
- You hold a Master’s degree in (commercial) engineering, applied economics or equivalent by experience
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in tech sales. Experience in B2B sales in commercial (office) real estate is highly recommended.
- Affinity with energy & technology in buildings is a plus
- Experience with and / or knowledge of energy pricing and indexes is a plus
- You are a hunter, a networker, a relationship builder and understand how different stakeholders relate to each other in the world of real estate
- Ability to prepare reports and use of appropriate mode of communication. Must be proficient at structured way of working, analyzing data, building reporting and making strategic recommendations based on data and trends
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines
- Experience with CRM
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment (must)
- Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems
- Professional proficiency in English, Dutch and French. Knowledge of other language is a plus
They offer you a unique opportunity to further develop yourself
- … in a company with an ambitious growth plan, providing a service disruptive to the current market
- … in an engaged team with top level experts in real estate, energy efficiency in buildings and web technology
- Attractive salary package in line with your level of experience, including group insurance, hospital insurance, meal vouchers, car allowance, laptop and mobile phone
- A flexible work environment: flexible working hours, telework, flex desk policy, etc.
- An international environment: projects in different European countries, colleagues with diverse nationalities
- You can have impact on society and on mitigating climate change in an unprecedented manner
Their headquarters are located in 1000, Brussels (City Centre), Belgium with excellent public transportation connections.