About our client
Our client is an early-stage startup with a mission to re-invent construction software. Their SaaS-enabled marketplace helps construction companies to find subcontractors, send out requests for proposals, and manage the pre-construction bidding process more productively. With their solution, construction professionals have greater visibility into their purchasing processes and become more efficient in their daily work.
They are a product-centric company as their success is a direct result of the quality and reliability of their solution. Therefore, they believe in maintaining a strong working culture where talented individuals have the freedom to express themselves in the product features they contribute to.
Finally, they are backed by excellent investors and maintain an extensive network of partners in the construction industry, both of which help them sustain their growth.
As our client’s first Copywriter hire, you will be responsible for building processes for their copy and translation management. You’ll be working closely with the product and design teams to make copy an essential part of their workflows.
- You learn to understand our client’s users and industry to develop a long term copy strategy for our product
- You implement and scale processes to manage copy across the different product teams efficiently
- You build and scale translation processes using 3rd party tools, to manage the demand for languages
- You own the copy quality processes and utilize key metrics to measure your impact
- You own the copy and translation roadmap as well as the reporting for your tasks
- At least two years of experience in UX copywriting at B2B companies
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English and German
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders and to work well both independently and within a team
- Experience writing for a variety of audiences
- Familiarity with metrics and experimentation techniques
- Able to prioritize your workload based on business needs
- Confident working on copy strategy and looking at solutions that can scale
- An opportunity for personal and professional growth, supported by high functioning teams, stellar investors, and the exciting challenges that come with joining a company at the start of its growth trajectory
- An environment free of bureaucracy and corporate constraints; a culture where your opinion is highly valued and appreciated
- An open, collaborative, dynamic, and international culture
- Opportunity to shape a valuable, impactful product in a meaningful way
Full ownership over your responsibilities and tasks