PropTech Technical Product Manager role based in Austin, Texas.
Our client is working to modernize the very un-modern mortgage industry. They're not talking about putting up some fancy webpages to help make the industry 10% more productive - they're going to make the industry 100x more productive. If you look at things that have been around forever and think, "I can do that much better,"
What you will be doing
Learn and understand the mortgage industry, origination process from application through funding and sale on the secondary market, mortgage markets, and user requirements in depth.
Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
Work collaboratively with Engineering, Operations, Marketing, Legal, Compliance, UX, and other cross-functional teams on cutting edge technologies.
Develop innovative solutions in an industry that has been neglected by technology innovation.
They want to chat if you have...
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent experience building/shipping technical products.
- Experience developing/launching products/technologies within one or more of the following: Financial Services, Mortgage and any related industries, and Internal Tools
- Experience driving product vision, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions.
- Experience creating strategic product roadmaps, working with cross-functional teams.
You are a rockstar if you have...
- A Master's degree degree in a technical field or equivalent experience building/shipping technical products.
- Experience in Consumer Financial Services
- Experience managing day-to-day technical and design direction.
- Experience in one or more of the following: Cloud infrastructure, security and privacy, development and operations
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing.
- Familiarity with Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Optical Character Recognition, or any other technologies for examining and processing documents.
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
No visa sponsorship
Must reside in Austin or be willing to self-relocat
For further details please contact Sophia - firstname.lastname@example.org