About the role
This is a client-facing role, you will be looking after clients in real estate investment, asset management and property management, supporting their needs and ensuring they are using the business’s software as their solution for financial accounting, consolidations, operations, and
reporting. In this role, you will be collaborating with the wider business, working with other teams such as the developers, project managers, and account managers.
- Providing application support and assistance to the businesses existing clients in the APAC region.
- Ensuring the program’s designs meet client’s requirements by working closely with the team that defines the financial and operational uses.
- Fostering strong client relationships by providing the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Helping your clients determine the best ways to fit their business model into the application by testing and documenting their requirement needs.
- Executing innovative project plans by training clients on new business process and/or system changes.
- Maintaining client confidence and protecting operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications.
Requirements and qualifications needed:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in accounting, finance, software development
- Understanding of financial consolidations, related GAAP, IFRS
- CPA, CA, CFA qualifications would be beneficial
- Beneficial to have knowledge of Real Estate Information Standards, property accounting, property & lease management, real estate mobile platform access
- Knowledge of financial services front and back-office operations
- Experience in software training and implementation a big plus
- Understanding of at least one of the two below is a must:
- SQL (SSRS) and reporting tools
- Financial Consolidations and related GAAP, IFRS in a multi-entity real estate environment
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Ability to handle clients effectively, escalating issues when needed
- Energetic and dynamic professionalism
- Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment
- Ability to follow through on commitments and deadline
- Private healthcare
- Retirement plans
- Profit sharing
- Life insurance
- Discounts on local events, car rentals, movie tickets and so much more!