Technical Account Manager
PropTech Technical Software Account Manager role, based in Germany.
Our client has grown dramatically over the last three decades to become the leading provider of high-performance software solutions for the real estate industry.
Responsibility: To provide 2nd line support for users of the software and manage the accounts assigned to you.
- Being first contact for your clients who are LIVE with the products
- Prioritization of queries received from your clients
- Identification of the cause of queries received
- Identification and subsequent management of a resolution plan for queries received
- Resolve issues by yourself or in collaboration with colleagues around the world
- Discussing custom solution requests with the client and programmers and owning these solutions from specification to sign off.
- Owning or being involved in client trainings and implementation activities (remotely or on site)
- Identification of non-support queries and subsequent escalation of these queries to the appropriate area (e.g. to Sales or to the Consulting Team)
- Escalating any issues identified during day-to-day activities to Management
- Staying the ‘linking pin’ between the client and all the colleagues working on outstanding issues and managing the workload to make sure there is enough progress on all issues
- Advising clients of the status of their queries ad hoc, periodic calls or periodic on site meetings
- Updating clients on the news, new products etc
- Maintaining an ‘Account Management Plan’ for each of your clients which describes future projects and/or opportunities
- Pro-actively build a long term relationship with your clients
- Bachelor / Master level of professional and intellectual ability
- Financial accounts and real estate knowledge (desirable)
- Ability to work in a pressurized and stressful environment
- Persuasive and able to deal with difficult and demanding clients
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Being able to communicate with clients and colleagues in German and English (verbal as well as in writing)
For further details please contact Dilan -