Strategic Account Director role based in New York, NY or San Francisco, CA.
They’re looking for a Strategic Account Director to join their growing team.
As a Strategic Account Director, you will be selling into the C-Suite at the top Commercial Real Estate (CRE), investment firms including public REITs, private equity firms, investment banks, asset managers, commercial banks and insurance companies in the business of acquiring, developing and/or financing commercial property. You’ll represent their brand and move their mission forward, running a full sales cycle from prospecting through closing. As a senior member of their enterprise sales team, you’ll have a lasting impact on their business and work closely with their CEO and SVP of Sales in a high visibility role.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will:
- Develop and manage a prioritized list of named accounts which includes establishing new accounts and growing existing customers
- Utilize a consultative sales process that introduces their powerful, cloud-based deal management platform to industry-leading investment management firms
- Be able to consistently achieve quarterly sales objectives while building pipeline for future periods
- Establish trusted advisor relationships with CXO level executives and a network within the local CRE community
- Leverage existing network and understanding of the CRE industry for segmentation data and intelligence
- Research businesses and map organizations to understand likely needs, entry points and key decision makers
- Utilize effective written and verbal communication skills along with presentation skills to connect with prospective customers
- Develop effective account plans
- Effectively communicate with and sell to the C-Suite of prominent real estate investment firms
- Own a sales quota for your territory
- Share your passion for raising the bar of productivity and service to their target customers
- Advocate on behalf of their target customers with their product development team
They are excited that you are:
- An overachiever - you have a track record of success
- Self-motivated - you’re naturally driven to achieve goals
- Confident, relentless and persuasive - you win
- Organized and accountable - you track activities, report progress (including blockers and dependencies) and deliver results
- A hands-on problem solver - you’re intellectually curious, you work hard and are able to communicate well cross functionally
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 7+ years of quota-carrying B2B Enterprise-level Software/SaaS sales experience
- 3+ year of experience selling into the C-Suite of Commercial Real Estate and/or large Financial Services firms
- Experience using Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as ability to present
The Perks & Culture:
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Parental Leave
- Company sponsored commuter benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Stocked kitchen
- Lunch Roulette! - You'll have monthly opportunities to get out of the office and get to know your teammates over lunch (don't worry, it's on them)
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
Their mission is to empower real estate investment and capital markets with data and collaboration through purpose-built software. They believe that real estate is driven by people with information to shape their built world. They also know that the most important part of any company is the holistic wellbeing of its people.
They are the leading cloud-based real estate deal management platform and they are expanding rapidly. Recent highlights include: surpassing $5 trillion of transactions supported on the platform with prominent firms like Blackstone, AEW, Rockpoint, Bridge Investment Group, etc., recognized as the “Top Technology” at Global PropTech Awards, and expanding offices and teams in San Francisco and New York City. They’re creating an industry-defining company to accelerate the largest asset class in the world into the future.
Their company is led by an experienced team and backed by a combination of top tier venture capital firms and strategic industry partners including: Blackstone, Nasdaq, 8VC, JLL Spark, WTI, GreenSoil Investments, LeFrak, Milsten, and Bechtel.
They value your voice! If you get excited about solving real business challenges and working closely with other smart folks in a winning culture – they’d love to meet you!