About our client
Our client is on a mission to streamline construction using the power of data.
The company has developed software that analyses video captures taken from hardhat mounted 360deg cameras during regular site walks. Data is then systematically analysed and compared to design & schedule. The result is accurate, high-resolution, and objective data that allows the site team to better manage their construction work in real-time.
Already partnering with some of the largest and best construction companies around the world, they are proving that technology can indeed change the way we deliver construction projects for the better. They are looking for forward-thinking construction experts, to help construction teams with their first steps adopting cutting-edge technology that improves many aspects of the site’s workflows.
This position will be part of the company’s Sales team, and will be focused on targeting new accounts within a defined territory. The team leads the first sale and initial expansion efforts in those accounts, creating the basis for long-term relationships and substantial revenues.
- Meet quarterly/yearly sales quota within prospective accounts
- Be comfortable with prospecting, outbound activities and developing existing accounts
- Use a ‘partnership’ approach and work as a consultant to build trust and credibility with customers
- Map and develop existing customer base to grow partnership through added value
- Build, manage and maintain the sale pipeline with accurate forecasting and reporting
- Focused on building long-term relationships with customers
- Tenaciously follow through and prioritize customer needs in relation to sales opportunities for the company
Experience and Skills:
- They are looking for a Solution Consultant with construction background. You will have the opportunity to drive their growth and expand their business into new markets
- Sensitive to customer and stakeholder business needs, great listening skills – must
- Strong sense of integrity demonstrated by the clarity of action – must
- Excellent stakeholder management and networking skills
- Passionate about construction and/or technology and believe in the impact that using advanced technologies could bring the construction industry
- Determined and target orientated
- Comfortable having conversations with a diverse range of customers across different roles, countries and cultures in person, over the phone or on video calls