PropTech SMB Account Executive role based in the US.
About our client
Our client provide the SaaS platform that allows flexible office space companies to run their business.
Even prior to the pandemic, the commercial real estate business was going through convulsive change as how and where they work was being redefined. Flex office space models have been a rapidly growing segment for over a decade, but post pandemic, industry analysts now expect it to make up over 30% of all commercial real estate in the next 5 years.
Every day they help flexible workspaces – the champions of the future of work, deliver amazing experience to their customers, more power to their brand, streamlined operations and sustainable growth to their business. They are powering the workspace transformation through technology!
They’re a high-growth, international business supporting 1000+ flexible work spaces in over 35 countries...all supported by 90+ people in 3 international offices including Atlanta, GA.
About This Role
They are looking for an experienced sales executive to help us sell into small and mid-market accounts. You must be capable of managing a pipeline of 30 to 50 active deals at anyone time and closing 20 to 30 deals per quarter. You must be detail oriented, follow-up focused and resourceful. In this role you will be primarily responsible for engaging a warm lead to qualify, overcome objections, remove obstacles, combat competitors and close. While you will be supported by an SDR to help keep your plate full, you must treat your assigned territory as a small business.
What you’ll do:
- Own an assigned territory and quarterly quota
- Collaborate and work with your SDR to qualify leads and maintain an active pipeline of opportunities
- Own the full sales cycle from qualification, demo to close
- Hit quarterly revenue targets for your territory
- Work with company leaders from multiple functions (e.g., Engineering, Product, and Customer Success) to help you close more business
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine their sales process
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts in a CRM (Hubspot)
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts
What you bring:
- 2+ years of experience selling SaaS to small and medium sized accounts with an average ARR of $3 to $8K or 1 to 2 years as an SDR for a SaaS company
- Experience managing active pipelines of 30 or more opportunities
- Experience in presenting to and interacting with a full range of contacts from C-suite executives to end users.
- Comfort in learning and demoing a SaaS platform including the ability to present the products core value proposition
- Administer the closing and contracting process
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with minimal management oversight
- Strong interest in technology and a high level of curiosity to learn the flexible workspace market
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of commercial real estate and property management technology desirable but not required
What they offer:
- Competitive compensation (six figures) including base salary and uncapped commission.
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits including gym reimbursement
- US based sales management
- Technology stack including hubspot, zoom, slack, gong, and google workplace
- Opportunity for lots of visibility and a loud voice in the future direction of the company
- Access to shared workspaces that allow you to get out of the house
- Flexible remote work policies
- A fantastic work hard/play hard entrepreneurial environment.
- 20 paid vacation days, paid holidays, and bonus day off for your birthday.
- Team oriented culture with focus on open communication, positive vibes, and collaborative results
For further details please contact Sophia - email@example.com