PropTech Sales Executive role based in Canada.
Our client is building the E-Commerce platform for real estate. Their POS platform lets customers shop, finance and buy their new home directly from tehir favourite single-family or multi-family home-builder - all from the comfort of their own device. Imagine Shopify for real estate. Their technology enables homebuilders to capture qualified leads, close more sales, decrease sales overhead and provide customers with greater trust and transparency.
As their first sales hire, you'll be the champion for the product. You will hold meetings with key decision makers across the real estate sector, explain the value propostition to C-level executives. The CEO and broader team will provide you with necessary support and dedication required to leverage your skills to achieve target sales goals. You will work directly with the CEO to assist with initiatives, joining as part of the founding team who will lay the foundations for success.
- Be the external voice of the company, educating prospective customers on the software and swift in new home shopping in the industry
- Contribute operationally to the growth of the company
- Develop a storng slaes strategy and execute this plan
- Develop and manage a personal sales pipeline
- Build realtionships with senior decision makers & marketing executives in the new home industry and follow up on initial no's
- Achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly sales goals
- Manage time and information with ease while maintaining a high level of attention to detail in a deadline-oriented environment
- Report directly to the CEO with weekly status/ progress reports
- 5+ years of B2B closing experience, preferably in SaaS/ PropTech
- Proficiency using a CRM software (HubSpot or SalesForce preferred)
- You are competitive and driven to achieve goals
- You are confident, articulate and concisely spoken
- You are flexible, adaptive, and resilient
- You can identify customer needs and successfully implement solutions
- You are vested in the success of our client, sharing opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
For further details please contact email@example.com