Our client is one of the leading providers of data and information in the German commercial property market.
As an independent market expert, they have been offering precise and reliable data as well as comprehensive and, in some cases, exclusive news for around 30 years. In this way, they make the real estate market transparent and support their clients in achieving their business goals.
As an Account Manager Sales (m/f/d), your challenge will be to attract new customers and retain them over the long term through good relationship management.
• Support of existing customers and acquisition of new customers
• Establishing and maintaining long-term customer relationships
• Addressing leads at decision-maker level
• Implementation of on-site and online demos
• Preparation of offers, negotiation of contracts
• Representative at fairs and events
• Building a network
• Continuous analysis of the market situation
• University degree or equivalent qualification
• A commercial property background or experience in investment markets. A Background in data, research and IT solutions will also be considered
• Very good written and spoken German at least at B2/C1 level and good written and spoken English
PREFERED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Proven work experience as an Account Manager Sales or relevant role
• You understand the needs of different market participants and can assess their strategies and goals
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
• Independent and organized working method
• Willingness to travel
• Knowledge of CRM Software and MS office
Commercial real estate is one of the most important economic sectors. They are among the largest asset classes and almost everyone enters a commercial property every day to work, shop or for entertainment. The company exists to provide information and insight to real estate professionals. They enthusiastically share their passion for comprehensive, objective and reliable information. In Great Britain, our client is on a successful growth path. They are a team of dedicated and enthusiastic people who have put customer service and product quality, combined with absolute integrity, at the top of their value list. Their customer-focused approach provides great technology for accessing the UK’s largest database, commercial buildings and transactions, supported by
powerful online analysis tools.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
When you work for the company, you enjoy a culture of collaboration and innovation. In addition to competitive compensation and performance-based incentives, you will be supported in both your professional and academic development through internal training, tuition reimbursement and a cross-office exchange program.
Their benefits package includes (but is not limited to)
• Modern offices in prime locations
• Flexible working hours
• Hansefit Membership