About Our Client
Founded in 2014, our client supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, our client helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet. Our client is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined
with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and enhance the value of real estate assets.
500M+ of sqm monitored
39+ countries where they operate
180k+ teqCO₂ savings detected
300+ references across the world
About the Role
Our client is looking to grow their teams with talents that share their energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale. Their profiles are a mix of different backgrounds and experiences, all of whom work together in order to ensure the best possible user experience.
Our client is looking for talented Sales Engineers who thrive on the field supporting with the business and technical pitch to prospects and customers, along with the capability to influence and empower their fellow sales team mates. They are on pace to double in size in 2022 and this is an opportunity
to be a key player in the growth of the Sales Engineer team. As a Sales Engineer at, your mission is to demonstrate the value that the company brings to prospective customers and how it meets their technical and business requirements.
• Partner with Sales Representatives to qualify business opportunities, understand key customer technical objections and elaborate adapted sales strategies
• Research and explore existing technical and business challenges with prospective customers and creatively find solutions to those challenges that the company solutions can solve
• Demonstrate the value provided for each prospect and customer
• Facilitate demos of the technical aspects of their product in ongoing deals
• Answer questions and provide technical guidance to the customer’s technical team regarding the demonstrated solutions
• Design and create additional demonstrations, presentations, or any kind of assets that will help you demonstrate the value
• Collaborate with the Marketing team to spread the word about how aims to impact the planet through virtuous real estate (help create content, participate in marketing events, etc.)
• Collaborate with Product Management and Engineering to continuously improve solutions
• Collaborate with sales enablement to upskill the sales team Requirements
• 6+ years of experience in a presales environment on Enterprise accounts
• Passion for the environmental transition
• Ability to connect a customer’s specific business and technical requirements and solutions
• Comfortable and thrive on engaging with all levels of customer teams from individual contributors to C-level executives
• Demonstrable experience of empowering the Sales team
• Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
• You’re hardworking and goal-oriented
• Strong understanding of Enterprise Software and SaaS technology
• Strong communication skills
• Belief in company values values – Impact / Customer satisfaction / Benevolence and good will / Freedom and responsibility
• Proficiency in German and English is a must.
Additionally, you should be either based or willing to relocate to Berlin.
Nice to have:
• Experience in hyper-growth environments
• Experience in Real Estate and / or ESG and / or Energy Efficiency