They’re a global company, headquartered in London, and operating across the United Kingdom, Germany and North America.
As a B2B company, they’re dedicated to helping landlords, letting agents and property managers streamline operations, unlock revenue, increase tenant satisfaction, and remain compliant through their award-winning SaaS technology platform. They also work with SMEs and large service providers, helping them access more work and grow their businesses.
They’re not just any proptech – they’re backed by some of the biggest names in the business.
But they’re not just about business – they’re also building stronger communities where people can thrive by ensuring the quality and safety of buildings, supporting decarbonisation through their ESG Retrofit Centre of Excellence and championing diversity across the sector through the Women’s Trade Network. They’re committed to creating exceptional experiences for their team members, too. Their culture is open and empowering, and they’re always looking for passionate, driven individuals to join them on their mission.
So, what’s in it for you?
- A fast-paced, friendly, collaborative and hybrid/flexible working environment
- Ample opportunities for career growth and progression
- A multicultural workplace with over 20 nationalities that value diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Prioritisation of well-being with social events, digital learning, career development programs and much more
- If you’re ready to join a dynamic and innovative team that’s pioneering change in real estate, we’d love to hear from you.
The role of the Senior Sales Director is varied and complex, forging and nurturing executive-level relationships with key clients and stakeholders. As a Senior Sales Director, you will play a pivotal role in driving the companies growth by establishing and maintaining high-value partnerships and maximizing revenue opportunities.. As a scale up technology company they must understand the needs of their prospects and help guide them through complex consultative sales processes. Their solution is disruptive in nature and they have to showcase the many benefits they can offer to their clients and their communities. Your passion for negotiation and persuasion must come through to help change the archaic ways in which target accounts currently operate. You are expected to communicate effectively with C-Suite executives and all key stakeholders, leveraging your existing relationships and building new ones to help grow our client within a variety of market sectors.
- Develop and maintain strategic, executive-level relationships with key clients, decision-makers, and industry influencers to position the company as a trusted partner.
- Present, promote and sell the products/services using solid arguments to prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling, social media and other appropriate channels
- Achieve sales targets and KPIs within defined periods
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends in the sector
- Identifying and developing potential customers through existing and new networks
- Developing and managing a strong pipeline with rigorous attention to detail, keeping their CRM up to date
- Maintaining regular contact with prospects throughout the sales cycle
- Providing prospects with highly tailored and high quality information and documentation on a timely basis
- Increasing the value the brand brings existing clients by finding more areas and ways they are able to assist the clients
- Attending conferences and exhibitions and leading round table discussions
- Excellent sales, communication and negotiation skills
- Good technical skills and ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience’s needs
- Proven ability to sell SaaS whilst building relationships and convincing multiple stakeholders during a complex sales cycle
- Experience developing high value partnerships and track record of exceeding targets
- An ambition to drive change in the industry being part of a disruptive technology company
- Ability to generate own leads and pipeline; ability to work autonomously
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Fun and sociable personality, a can-do attitude, be willing to learn and be able to overcome challenges
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, marketing, or related field (MBA is a plus).
- Proven track record of successful executive-level sales, with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Exceptional leadership skills, with experience managing and mentoring sales teams.
- Strong knowledge of property management, real estate, or related industries.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to develop and execute effective sales strategies.
- Proficiency in CRM software, sales analytics, and reporting tools.
As you can see, they are quickly progressing with their ambitious plans and are eager to grow their team of doers to achieve their vision of managing over 2 million properties through the platform across various countries. You can help us shape the future of property management across the globe. Here’s what they offer:
- A competitive compensation package
- A flexible working environment + 25 days annual holiday
- Private health care including discounted gym membership
- Enhanced parental leave
- Life insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Company volunteering day and charity salary sacrifice scheme
- Learning management system by SAP Litmos
- Learning and development fund
- Referral bonus and charity donation if someone you introduce joins the company
- Season ticket loan, Cycle to work, Electric vehicle and Techscheme programs
- Pension – 3% employer contribution, 5% employee contribution
- Lunch of your choice once a week for office-based employees
- Regular company-sponsored lunches, dinners and social gatherings
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks, snacks, fruit, breakfast cereal etc.