About our client
Our client is an early-stage startup with a mission to re-invent construction software. Their SaaS-enabled marketplace helps construction companies to find subcontractors, send out requests for proposals, and manage the pre-construction bidding process more productively. With their solution, construction professionals have greater visibility into their purchasing processes and become more efficient in their daily work.
They are a product-centric company as their success is a direct result of the quality and reliability of their solution. Therefore, they believe in maintaining a strong working culture where talented individuals have the freedom to express themselves in the product features they contribute to.
Finally, they are backed by excellent investors and maintain an extensive network of partners in the construction industry, both of which help them sustain their growth.
As (Senior) Product Manager, you will be owning parts of the user journey from conceptualisation to execution and optimisation. With strong technical skills, teamwork experience, and motivation for the product, you’ll be working closely with our client’s product team to bring the company to the next level.
- You own the development of the product strategy for your team by taking full ownership of your part of the product and developing the long term roadmap
- You own the discovery process for your area and engage with User Research and User Testing
- You find the best solutions for our client’s customers by combining customer, market, and strategic requirements
- You prioritise tasks for Design and Development to ensure they’re always working on the most important tasks
- Write, review and take responsibility for clear, concise, and comprehensive documentation
- Responsible for data analysis, experimentation, and reporting on your product to drive changes and improvements to the user experience
- 3-5 years experience in product management at B2B SaaS or Marketplace companies
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Solution-oriented and result-driven
- Proactive, flexible, and capable of working independently as well as working in a team
- Good communication (e.g. public speaking) and analytical skills
- Experience in data testing
- You speak English fluently
- An opportunity for personal and professional growth, supported by high functioning teams, stellar investors, and the exciting challenges that come with joining a company at the start of its growth trajectory
- An environment free of bureaucracy and corporate constraints; a culture where your opinion is highly valued and appreciated
- An open, collaborative, dynamic, and international culture
- Opportunity to shape a valuable, impactful product in a meaningful way
- Full ownership over your responsibilities and tasks
- Flexible working hours and a strong remote work culture