Our client is a Construction Intelligence platform for the real estate-built environment. They are an early stage start-up with a group of highly motivated entrepreneurs, ambitiously building the future of progress, budget, and quality intelligence for construction sites. With ground-breaking technology they are reimagining how construction sites are built with more transparency, accountability, and productivity in mind.
Technology and design are at the core of everything our client does. Any role requires an all-in startup mentality, a team-first attitude, self-motivation, a strong desire to succeed and build world class products. Join a diverse founding team with deep domain experience in 3D graphics, computer vision, artificial intelligence, and the construction & insurance industry as they push the boundaries in a space ripe for innovation.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with product managers and technical leads throughout the discovery, design, and development process to develop the strategy and rationale for products
- Lead the UX design and be able to communicate validated concepts to product owners, engineers, leadership, and customers
- Lead and own all aspects of design, including requirement defining, user research, workflow diagramming, and engineering support
- Produce a clear, user-centric design across mobile, desktop, web, and hardware endpoints
- Contribute to and positively shape the design team’s culture through collaboration, feedback, and process iteration
- Be an advocate for good design practice within the organization.
- A minimum of 5 years of direct experience in Product design
- Mastery of design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Zeplin, etc.
- Demonstrated skills creating user journeys and customer journeys (experience maps), sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes, and other UX deliverables
- Demonstrated skills in designing, implementing, and running design sprints effectively in a agile environment
- Experience conducting user research and usability testing
- Experience working with design systems and languages (i.e., Material, Polaris) and building comprehensive design guidelines for products
- Experience designing for responsive web & native apps
- Experience working in a start-up building and owning design strategy and vision.
- Demonstrated skills taking a product from ideation to production.
- A holistic view, understanding, and strong consideration of design and user experience, including layout, typography, color theory, visual hierarchy, etc.,
- Superb cross-functional collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to balance working individually and being part of a team
Phenomenal Team Members Have:
- Designed products with interactions in the third dimension, whether that’s AR, VR, traditional 3D, or 360-degree imagery.
- Experience designing SaaS and B2B products in real estate, construction or insurance industries
Why You’ll Like Working for our client:
- Flexible work schedules—they trust you to know how to make yourself most productive
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance
- Supportive work environment
- A manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight their team’s passions and hobbies
- Committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at their company. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.