Senior Marketing Manager
New York, US
PropTech Senior Marketing Manager role based New York, US.
Want to help build a world class technology organization turning renters into homeowners? My client is looking for a Marketing Senior Manager to join a growing team. You will be the first growth/marketing member of the team and will be working closely with and reporting directly to one of the Founders. You will also be an integral part of shaping a compassionate and innovative culture that supports the company’s growth.
This is a full-time position based in New York.
Where you will make an impact:
- Manage paid customer acquisition channels, including all online advertising (Google, Facebook, Instagram, display, mobile, video, programmatic etc) as well as all offline marketing (direct mail, TV, radio, print and outdoor advertising)
- Build the growth and marketing team at the company, including the early infrastructure of the branding and PR teams
- Calculate CAC and conversion rates per channel and take relevant actions on insights gained
- Partner closely with founders to set growth metrics and steer the company
- Enthusiastic about their mission to make homeownership accessible
- A self-starter with high discipline, dedication, motivation and work ethic
- High productivity and quality in your work
- Excited to collaborate with engineering, marketing, sales, finance and other functions
- 6+ years of experience, including in consulting or in a growth/marketing function at a Series A-D startup
- BA required; MBA or other advanced degree strongly preferred
- Proven track record of coaching junior contributors to high performance at an early stage company
- Data driven: you utilize data to help shape the future of the organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high EQ
What they offer:
- Competitive salary
- Equity in the company
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible, unlimited vacation
- Compassionate and mission-oriented team
- Culture focused on learning and personal growth
- Opportunity to have impact on the lives of their partner agents and clients
Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, they encourage you to apply!
For further details please contact Hattie - email@example.com