Our client is the fastest-growing Proptech company in the history of commercial real estate (CRE). They have transformed a $15 trillion-dollar industry with their award-winning platform which is used to manage over 60% of all office buildings. They’re continuing to expand their product offerings and are building the industry’s first and only online marketing software and end-to-end leasing marketplace.
Their headquarters are in NYC, but they have hubs in London, Toronto, and other major US cities.
How does this position help them Succeed?
Their mission is to be Commercial Real Estate’s modern operating system, the place where deals happen, customer relationships are nourished, and real-time market data comes to life. They're growing at an incredible pace and are looking for a talented Senior Market Research Analyst – (London) to join the team.
The Senior Market Research Analyst – (London) will establish and grow the differentiated research function in the UK, build and maintain a competitive advantage in the marketplace through deep local market expertise, analysis, and insight.
Your responsibility will be to contribute to the market research function and outputs for the local commercial real estate market. You will work closely with the US-based Market Research lead and internal and external research colleagues on a daily basis. In addition, this role will also work in close collaboration with their product and Sales teams both inside and outside the UK to ensure alignment on core growth strategies.
What Makes This Job Awesome?
- Establish the market research function in the London market with core competency within the office sector
- Maintain intimate and extensive knowledge of the transactional, tenant demand, and inventory/development data affecting the local commercial real estate marketplace
- Active sales role: contribute to client presentations by working with product and sales teams to assemble, analyze, interpret and disseminate market intelligence with a focus on London CRE market fundamentals
- You will be the public face of the Research organization in the U.K. Expect daily virtual/in-person interactions with stakeholders and clients at the C-Suite and executive level.
- Full oversight of the data collection and verification processes and outputs for local market CRE information. Responsible for managing robust and accurate local market datasets from both internal and external sources; filling gaps and enriching existing data where needed
- Full oversight of local market research product creation and customization. Create cutting-edge deliverables based on client and internal stakeholder inputs
- Must be responsive to multiple internal and external constituencies—sales professionals, management, local media, real estate associations, and clients
- Provide analytical and execution support for global, domestic, and regional research initiatives as needed
What Makes You a Great Fit?
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years’ experience in commercial real estate research (or a closely related role)
- Deep expertise in London office market. Demonstrated passion for commercial real estate with an ongoing commitment to mastering market-level dynamics. Thorough knowledge of research and data analytics and outputs
- Executive presence and advanced public speaking skills. Sales and/or business development experience strongly preferred.
- Expertise with existing CRE technology and understanding of industry data sources and tools.
- Strong quantitative skill set with an ability to identify new insights and trends through new and previously unavailable data and industry metrics
- Ability to identify quickly client and stakeholder needs and convey those needs into dynamic collateral materials
- Collaborative attitude and willingness to both work independently and as part of a dynamic, sometimes remote, team
- Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to clients and internal stakeholders
- Team player mindset. Able to work across cross-functional groups within their Research, Product, Marketing, PR, Operations and leadership teams to achieve company goals and create exceptional results
- Can oversee multiple projects or assigned tasks, determine priorities and develop a through-line to completion, including harnessing the right resources and collaborating along the way
- Ability to skillfully maneuver through uncertainty and shifting priorities with minimal oversight
What our Client Values & How they Show It:
- Competitive compensation packages, including equity
- Great medical, vision, dental, and commuter benefits
- Generous family policies
- Training and career development programs
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Team lunches, company happy hours, online and in-person fitness training opportunities
For further details please contact Lucy - email@example.com