About Our Client
Our Client is the Compliance, Risk and Safety Control Tower software platform for the construction industry. Their mission is simple: help the trillion-dollar construction industry reduce risk, improve productivity, and increase profits—safely.
They have over 400+ clients and are the solution of choice in the Australia and New Zealand market and growing rapidly in North America and Europe. With Series A completed and over $ 10 million+ capital raised from investors like Arrowroot Capital, they are investing in new markets and products to accelerate growth.
About the Role
The main purpose of this role is to become a system expert so that assistance is provided to their clients in all facets of implementation including solution analysis, configuration, project planning, training material creation, training delivery, and ongoing implementation support.
Secondary to implementation is to aid in day-to-day business administration activities; with tasks ranging from responding to customer support tickets and assisting in the upkeep of our online knowledge base, to supporting the sales team during sales process.
Location – Manchester, 2 days per week in the office.
- Manage multiple implementations at a single time
- Provide project management/stakeholder management of clients during the implementation phase.
- Generate training material and training schedules for clients
- Provide training to new and existing clients
- Support success efforts with clients, post implementation
- Protect revenue and renewals
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date schedules for client and management Provide status reporting to both internal management and clients
- Provide mentorship for junior team member
- Participate in on-boarding for new team members
- Communicate with other functional areas including product, development, and sales
- Provide phone and email support clients
- Provide technical assistance to clients as required
- Provide consulting support to the sales team during the client acquisition process
- Working across multiple time zones
- Willingness to travel (both domestic and international) as required
Qualifications & Person Specification
- 3 – 5 years working for a Construction or SaaS (software as a service) organization
- Experience in undertaking any activities within construction safety
- Managing multiple implementations at the same time
- Analytical problem-solver
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- High attention to detail with ability to work within a team to ensure documentation of processes are maintained to a high standard
- Capacity to build and foster strong stakeholder relationships
- Ability to manage competing priorities and meet agreed targets and timelines
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude and outgoing personality
- Full working rights and ability to travel to client sites in the UK and Europe
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Access to a beautiful co-working space in Manchester with amenities such as gym access
- Generous training budget & career mapping opportunities
- Birthday Leave
- Work Anniversary Rewards
- Team Tune-Up Workshops
- Regular social events & employer-funded travel (throughout the UK, Europe and internationally)
- Opportunities to grow your career and make an impact quickly