PropTech Senior Demand Generation Manager role based in Paris, France.
Join the marketing team of a scale-up making real estate more sustainable!
Our client is a digital solution enabling real estate investors and operators to collect and analyze their energy consumption data. Using our clients SaaS solution, clients could better understand their real estate portfolio, reduce their carbon footprint, and enhance the value of their assets. Today, our client employs 130+ people, serves 300+ clients, and has 4 offices in Paris, Spain, Milan and London.
- Own the majority of the marketing funnel and drive key business metrics including leads, MQLs, SQLs and Opportunities
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial strategy that attracts a qualified audience to their properties (including blog posts, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Create regular content to be marketed via all channels (social, email, blog, landing pages, etc.) that’s in-tune with their audience needs. You write clean, concise, well-polished copy.
- Manage the strategy and setup of paid campaigns. Measure and optimize their paid marketing efforts.
- Optimize content for search engines and lead generation
- Provide feedback to other contributors and edit other writers’ content
- Optimize their marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Establish closed-loop analytics to understand how their inbound & outbound marketing activities turn into customers, and continually refine their processes to convert customers
- Keep the team up-to-date with the latest trends in content & paid marketing
The perfect candidate
Reporting to the CMO, you will own the majority of the marketing funnel through inbound & outbound marketing strategies. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing to close those leads into customers.
- Belief in our clients values – Impact / Customer satisfaction / Benevolence and good will / Freedom and responsibility
- Expert in end-to-end inbound marketing
- Strong abilities in digital marketing
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of their business' various types of content
- Proficient in Salesforce & Hubspot + web related tools
- Great attention to detail and project management skills. This role requires balancing many initiatives together
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent people management skills – Ability to engage all stakeholders, from the field to the C-suite
- Fluency in English and another European language
For further details please contact Dilan - email@example.com