About Our Client
Our client has built B2B platform for the fast growing commercial and building services industry. Their software provides rich data on every commercial property in the US (~63M) and workflow software built on top of that. Their customers include some of the largest enterprises in the country.
About the Role
As a product manager, you’ll join their founding Product team as they quickly scale and build up dedicated teams to serve the biggest areas of growth. They are looking for incredibly talented product managers in areas that include specializations in:
- Commercial property data: Help they as they build the best dataset in the world for commercial services companies by developing new data features, integrating other ones, and designing the workflows for their customers to use your work as a part of their daily life.
- Enterprise development: Work with leadership at some of the largest F500 companies in the commercial services industry to develop new products on the Atlas platform to serve their customers’ vision for how to bring Atlas to their company.
- Business Outcomes: Lead a product team to accomplish the highest priority business goals in your area.
- Discovery: Engage closely with customers, user data, Design, Engineering, Customer Success, and Sales teams to discover elegant solutions to challenging user and business problems.
- Delivery: Drive the product lifecycle through delivery, using influence instead of authority to work through peers, stakeholders, and executives to ship a high-quality product.
- Culture: Contribute to and cultivate a culture that cherishes products, customers, and the business that serves them
- Product Strategy: Work with their product team to help continually iterate on their product strategy based on what they discover in the market and evangelize this across the company.
- Demonstrated execution in delivering innovative solutions for customers and the business
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, narrative
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship
- A love for your customers, and for finding solutions that work for them and the business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for working in early-stage (and fast-growing) environment
- Generous employer contributions towards medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid parental leave of up to 4 months with 100% pay
- Flexible & generous time-off plans (including mental health days!)
- Income protection through short-term and long-term disability plans
- Tax-favored benefits such as Retirement Savings plans and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible hybrid & remote work options