With over 4,500 employees and operating in over 30 countries, my client is a leading provider of software, data, and advisory services for the global real estate industry.
Their offerings include solutions for property tax management, property appraisal, property management, and real estate investment analysis. The company also provides data and analytics services to help real estate professionals make informed decisions about market trends, property valuations, and investment opportunities.
Their clients include real estate developers, investors, lenders, and public sector organizations. The company is committed to leveraging technology and data to drive innovation in the real estate industry and help its clients achieve their goals.
Title: Senior Consultant, Client Services
Role Purpose: Leads a group of staff to implement software solutions and integrations for clients.
Leadership & Management Scope
- Manages a group of employees (formal accountability for people management, including performance management, staffing decisions, etc.)
- Multifaceted operational problems and at times strategic in nature, where the causes may be vague or changing, that impact the roles’ own area of responsibility as well as other departments or service lines.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
55% Accountable for leading and facilitating software implementations and integrations for clients:
- Guides the work of junior staff to analyze, review and evaluate client’s business requirements and processes and
- forms recommendations on change/improvement.
- Facilitates adoption of solutions for data integration, workflow, valuations, and development
- Oversight to testing process for all client implementations and integrations.
20% Delivers client meetings:
- Facilitates discovery and client working sessions to elicit functional & nonfunctional requirements.
- Build, develop, and manage strong business relationships with clients’ project stakeholders.
- In conjunction with sales team delivers pre-discovery meetings including delivering product demonstrations to properly position service deliverables in the sales process
15% Reviews and approves Statements of Work (SOW) for client engagements prepared by more junior staff:
- Accountable for ensuring all components of the SOW are realistic for each specific client: scope, timeline, deliverables/ outcomes, terms, conditions and requirements, payment schedule.
- Also actively look for opportunities to promote other sales, services, and marketing initiatives.
5% Management/leadership accountabilities:
- Provide oversight for, guidance and be the escalation point for junior staff.
- Review, manage and estimate utilization for junior staff and contributes to resourcing management.
- Performance management, coaching, all staffing decisions
- Sets an example in cross collaboration with other teams to help further product road maps and overall solution strategy.
5% Sales & Business Development:
- Works with clients to formally create proposals and demonstrations that lead to sales opportunities.
- Seeks out new opportunities through RFI’s/RFP’s as well as leads the preparation and documentation for responding to these RFI’s/RFP’s
- Actively looks for opportunities to expand product offerings with existing clients.
- Real Estate experience – Commercial preferred
- Vendor side – software and services delivery
- Experienced in delivering medium to large scale technology implementation and integration projects for business users.
- Advanced financial and analytical skills.
- Underwriting/Originations, Budgeting, Forecasting, Investment Management, Business Processes, Data, Aggregation.
- Excellent account management, networking, and communication skills to uncover new opportunities and deepen client relationships; ideally client service experience within the real estate or private equity industry or SaaS/enterprise software services and account management.
- Expert in Business Process analysis, Business Process design, Requirements gathering and analysis