As a Senior Client Advisor, you will work closely with their largest, most complex clients to ensure they are maximizing the value of my client’s technology offerings for their properties. Every day you will partner with our clients to drive adoption and achieve predictable business outcomes. You will help provide insights and best practices on how to best leverage the technology platform at a property level (e.g., opportunities for feature adoption and workflow improvement), and proactively help them address opportunities.
To thrive in this role, you must have a service-oriented ethos and the ability to structure client problems into desired outcomes, experience in a client-facing advisory role, experience in mentoring and leading peers, as well as experience managing, consulting, and negotiating with clients and helping them be successful, along with an understanding of SaaS customer success models.
Here’s What You Can Expect as a Senior Client Advisor:
○ Relationship Building: Build trusted advisor relationships with executive sponsors and all key stakeholders at your client properties for how the platform is used to achieve desired business outcomes.
○ Detailed Product/Service Knowledge: Be an expert on technology offerings and services and understand how they can be leveraged to help clients achieve desired outcomes. Act as a thought leader within the larger Customer Success team and company to share industry learnings and demonstrate best practices.
○ Client Outcomes: Identify strategies and initiatives at the account level to help clients drive engagement and achieve desired business outcomes. Be a change leader with your clients and be comfortable challenging clients on change where appropriate. Help communicate the value of these initiatives and drive customer reference ability and case studies.
○ Client Engagement: Responsible for establishing regular touchpoints with clients for account usage, adoption insights, and consulting topics. Partner with Sales to drive Executive Business Reviews with clients to demonstrate ROI and drive additional usage and upsells.
○ Risk Mitigation: Proactively identify situations where clients are at risk of adopting the technology or achieving their business outcomes and proactively identify solutions to address these (working closely with internal stakeholders – sales, product, exec leadership & support).
○ Internal Advocacy: Be an internal advocate for customer needs, requirements, and feature requests across customer success, product, and sales.
My client’s values:
○ Strive for Excellence – They know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of their executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
○ Be Customer Obsessed – They are employee obsessed too! They offer competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff – monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
○ Be Curious – Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. They offer an education stipend to all employees!
○ Move as One – They work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
○ Take Ownership – Be an owner of the company you’re building with their equity packages.
○ Appreciate the Difference – They embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. They offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
About my client
My client is the one platform designed to connect everyone in commercial real estate, complete with leasing, marketing, asset management, tenant experience, and data. The platform brings commercial real estate (CRE) full circle, empowering CRE leaders to leverage unique data and actionable insights to drive impactful decisions for the future. The integrated platform is revolutionizing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done — disrupting a $15 trillion industry by becoming the industry’s all-inclusive, modern operating system.
Their success is shown in their numbers—they hit “Unicorn” status in 2019 and today have over 12 billion square feet of commercial space managed on their platform worldwide. They’ve expanded to over 700 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join their team as they continue to grow and break records.
Their goal as a business is to continue to build a sustainable, high-growth, and efficient software business. They maintain offices in New York City, London, Toronto, Chicago, San Francisco, and San Diego.